PECO Energy

Updated Oct 2, 2014
Updated Oct 2, 2014

4.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online – interviewed at PECO Energy in October 2014.

I applied online for the customer consultant position. I received an email inviting me to take a skills test. After taking the skills test a few days later I received another email with an interview invitation. The interview was a little difficult. There are two people interviewing you and they ask you 6 questions for this position. They are all scenario based questions-- For example Tell me about about a time when you had to go above and beyond for a customer. What would you do if an irate customer called in requesting a supervisor. Try to answer each question as throughly as possible. The interview only lasted about 10 minutes or less. They said they will be calling people back in 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you contributed something to a group so they can have successful results.   Answer Question
No negotiation. Good pay

Other Interview Reviews for PECO Energy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PECO Energy in May 2014.

Applied online… Came in for computer screening which was fairly easy….Then called next day was told I passed the test and to wait for a email for interview date. Got the email went to interview 3 rounds of interviews 1st with a Manager and HR Manager very hard. Then with Supervisor, Then with VP of the Customer Service Operations. The interview was Thursday Monday morning got called and offered job. Had to do a drug screening and background check.

Interview Questions
    None at all but pay rate was good.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PECO Energy in May 2012.

After the initial phone screen you are invited to take the skills test, which is timed upon successful results for taking the test you are offered a invitation for an interview at that point. The interview consisted of a human resource rep and supervisor. There are two rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to learn a new policy how did you handle this?   Answer Question