PEP Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2015
Updated Apr 11, 2015

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PEP.

Interview

I just got initial interview. it is telephone interview and lasts 30 minutes. The questions are very formal and common, including your shortage and strengthen, your short term goal and long term goal, your understanding about this position and this company. The interviewer is very nice and does not make me nerves any more. Since the interview has passed 2 weeks, I cannot remember all the questions asked. Just relax and well prepare.

Interview Questions

• your understanding of pep company   1 Answer

Account Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PEP.

Interview

Initial confirmation received by e-mail of "Good News", I have been scheduled by the Hiring Manager for a preliminary phone screening interview. They were late in placing their call to me, the questions were all behavioral in nature and there was not alot of information given about the role or the Company. It seemed as though I ended up doing the interview. It sounds as though they are a Company of cheerleaders and routine. Biggest client is P&G and their bread and butter. They appear to be threatened by candidates that have significant experience and those that are comfortable in an interview. As a suggestion PEP, please don't send a rookie to interview a veteran. And instead of having your HR people ask questions from a script (which was very obvious), educate them and train them on how to conduct an interview through probing conversation. I felt like I was interviewing with an automated system.

Interview Questions

• How would you resolve conflict in your office, what is your weakness, what are your strengths, what is your greatest accomplishment, blah, blah, blah.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PEP in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty strait forward. It took a few days to get the 1st round set up. The main thing that made it a negative event was sending a rejection letter stating that they don't give interview feedback then in the very next paragraph, they ask for the candidates feedback on the interview. I was initially disappointed and surprised that they decided to not move forward with me as I believe I could do the job in my sleep, but then again, if such one way communication is an indication of how this firm does business, maybe I dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 weaknesses of yours?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PEP in January 2015.

Interview

Interview processes at PEP was the longest process I've ever experienced. It was 2-3 weeks between interviews and then 2 hours each time you interviewed. The interview was a series of standardized questions HR made them ask. It was like a firing squad of questions that often seemed repetitive. There were also several "tests" they made you take starting with the application process which seemed unnecessary

Interview Questions

• A lot of "tell me about a time when..."   Answer Question
    • Test 1: "put this list of things in order of priority"   Answer Question
    • Test 2: " here is a synopsis of a conference call. Summarize it in a follow-up email to all involved"   Answer Question

Wasn't offered the office location i interviewed for but then was offered to relocate to a different office. Also, the salary they offer is 32% below the national average.

Account Executive (Account Manager) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PEP (Woodland Hills, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

My initial interview was over the phone with HR who sent me a Predictive Index Aptitude Test. The second, final interview was an on-site, two-person panel interview/slide presentation where the person interviewing me read each slide verbatim. I was then given a project management assessment that was to reflect a typical day in the office... The last part of the interview consisted of a conference call answer and question session with both an on-site and off-site supervisor. Interview lasted 2.5 hours. Be prepared for young staff interviewing you; the first people who interviewed me were non-management, very young, unenthusiastic, and appeared bored.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions that were outside the norm.   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PEP (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2014.

Interview

Everyone is correct when they write about pep. 3 step hiring process includes beginning interview and a second behavioral interview lasting 2 hours. They ask you back to listen to a presentation, then ask you to prioritize tasks (they want you to put the customer first on every task), and lastly write a recap email based on a poorly authored and confusing transcript. Then you meet the Vice President and they ask you the same questions they did in the beginning. My advice: don't waste your time with this company. It took them months to even respond to the NKU resumes from the job fair and the process after was strung out over a relentless 2 month process. After investing all that time, and like everyone else who has reviewed pep, the interviews went superbly well but no job offer. This company fools you into thinking you did a great job, and ties up your time in an awful hiring process just to get an ENTRY level project management supporting position. The growth opportunities are limited at Pep. I am glad I accepted a job elsewhere weeks before I even got the generated email.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PEP (Plano, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

the actual interview process was fairly standard and consisted of an initial phone screen, and then followed by on site one to one interviews with up to three different people.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had to deal with a conflict situation   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PEP (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online for this position and was called within maybe a week or so by someone at the home office asking to do a phone interview. The phone interview was fairly straightforward, asking about strengths, weaknesses, routine behavioral questions, etc. Also asked about what I knew about the company/position. I have just been offered a second round interview (at the satellite office where I would actually be working) so I am currently preparing for that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you made a mistake, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PEP.

Interview

Phone interview with Director of HR included regular questions - 5 year ambitions, strengths, weaknesses, and a couple of behavioral questions. Immediately following was a phone interview with an Account Executive that was entirely behavioral questions. Also had the opportunity to ask the Account Executive questions about the team set-up, office culture, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a difficult situation with your boss/client/project/etc. and how you approached it and what the resolution was.   Answer Question

Promotions Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PEP (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied in December 2013. It took PEP about 3 weeks to get back with me to schedule a first round interview. First interview went well, interviewed two separate times within same day, about a 1.5 hour process. It took them about 2 and half weeks to get back to be for a final round interview. It went extremely well, but I didn't get it. I got a generated email. Took them 3 weeks to let me know that I wasn't getting the position.