PFSweb Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

Updated May 25, 2015

3.1

College Recruitment Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at PFSweb (Allen, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews. The first was on campus. The second was at the headquarters in Allen. The interview process at the headquarters consisted of multiple one-on-one interviews with different management-level employees.

Accounting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PFSweb (Allen, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Very relaxed, everyone that I interviewed with was nice and personable. I went in as a post grad and was very nervous, but they were very down to earth and always treated me well.

Interview Questions

• Asked me questions off my resume, and accounting knowledge.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at PFSweb (Dallas, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process is very long. You will take two or three test in a room alone on a computer. Once you have finished the test. That test can take up to forty-five minutes. Once the test is over you'll sit until someone comes to get you, which took about thirty minutes after I had finished. You will then be asked the some situation questions. You will know if you get the job then, but you will still have to take a drug test.

Interview Questions

• If a customer is angry, how do you react?   1 Answer

College Recruit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PFSweb (Allen, TX).

Interview

2 interviews one on campus one on site , 5 interviewers on site 3 college recruits and 2 higher management. Very repetitive.

College Recruit Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at PFSweb (Allen, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Initial interview was on campus at college, interview was very easy, almost seemed as if they already knew who they wanted. After that they flew you to corporate headquarters in Allen,TX for a full day of interviews. Started at 9 am and ended at 3 pm with lunch catered. 3 30 minute interviews and 2 45 minute interviews were conducted by people who had just finished the program all the way up to higher level management at the end of the day. Interviews were straight forward, I had thought it went well and was expecting an offer, but I was not the candidate they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• If given 10 million dollars how would you allocate the funds to grow the company?   1 Answer
    • In 3-5 years where do you see yourself and why?   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PFSweb (Allen, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

3 interviews, drug and background check

Interview Questions

• How did you handle stress?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Phone Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PFSweb (Dallas, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Went in for an group interview, talked about the position, stated my experience with the company, went around the room asking questions. then the men choose who would move on and who wouldnt

Interview Questions

• Do you have call center experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

no neg.