PFSweb

Relevance Date Difficulty

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst
Allen, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PFSweb in March 2013.

Interview Details – 3 interviews, drug and background check

Interview Question – How did you handle stress?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

College Recruit Interview

College Recruit
Allen, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PFSweb.

Interview Details – 2 interviews one on campus one on site , 5 interviewers on site 3 college recruits and 2 higher management. Very repetitive.

Interview Question – No   Answer Question

College Recruit Program Interview

College Recruit Program
Allen, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PFSweb in April 2013.

Interview Details – Initial interview was on campus at college, interview was very easy, almost seemed as if they already knew who they wanted. After that they flew you to corporate headquarters in Allen,TX for a full day of interviews. Started at 9 am and ended at 3 pm with lunch catered. 3 30 minute interviews and 2 45 minute interviews were conducted by people who had just finished the program all the way up to higher level management at the end of the day. Interviews were straight forward, I had thought it went well and was expecting an offer, but I was not the candidate they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• If given 10 million dollars how would you allocate the funds to grow the company?   View Answer
  • In 3-5 years where do you see yourself and why?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Phone Agent Interview

Phone Agent
Dallas, TX

The process took 2 days - interviewed at PFSweb in October 2011.

Interview Details – Went in for an group interview, talked about the position, stated my experience with the company, went around the room asking questions. then the men choose who would move on and who wouldnt

Interview Question – Do you have call center experience   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no neg.

Developer Interview

Developer

The process took a day - interviewed at PFSweb in October 2011.

Interview Details – It was competitive enough.

Interview Question – Previous Exp.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Cool. Standard negotiation

Office Interview

Office

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at PFSweb in January 2012.

Interview Details – I interviewed with 4 different managers one on one. The interviews lasted a total of 2 1/2 hours. Afterwards the recruiter had very encouraging words based on the feedback received from the managers. The recruiter said that I should be receiving an offer soon. I was showed around the company and felt confident about an offer. The environment appeared very laid back but professional at the same time. Everyone seemed friendly enough and it seemed to be a good atmosphere from my experience.
My advice would be to find out a solid time frame about their decision on the appropriate candidate and not to expect the recruiting department to follow up or return phone calls or emails. In this aspect they were not very professional.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you were expected to perform a specific task without having all the tools needed. How did you proceed? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for PFSweb? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PFSweb interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by PFSweb employees and interview candidates.