PGA TOUR Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

Diversity Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at PGA TOUR in May 2014.

You apply online and they review your basic information, personal statement, cover letter, and resume. Getting to the first round seemed pretty easy even though they said they cut out over 1,000 applicants. There was another look at applicants without any interviews and they cut more people out. After that, they scheduled a phone interview with me. I passed the phone interview, and then what was weird was that they asked for us to send our transcripts for our video interview. All the interview questions were pretty basic questions: Why do you want to work here? Why should we hire you? Etc. Even though I made it to the last round, I don't quite know why I didn't get in. The overall process took about two months, with updates every 2 weeks on my application standing.

Interview Questions
    • Of course the most difficult question to answer is why should we hire you? Selling yourself without sounding too conceited or sounding like you don't have enough confidence is really tough for a lot of people.   Answer Question

Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Ponte Vedra, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Ponte Vedra, FL

interviewed at PGA TOUR in March 2013.

Very general phone interview followed by an online video interview that lasted about 20 minutes. Basic questions about why the PGA Tour and what I would bring to the organization. Applied in December, interviewed in March, found out decision in early April.

Interviews for Top Jobs at PGA TOUR

Worked for PGA TOUR? Contribute to the Community!