PHD Media

PHD Media Associate Media Director Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Media Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PHD Media in October 2010.

First I was interviewed on the phone. This was fine although HR had no clue about the position. Then I came in for an interview and they scheduled me for the wrong day. However they re-arranged their schedules to meet with me. The interviews lasted almost 3 hours. Then I had to come back again. And someone was out sick so I had another interview via the phone. Overall a waste of time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PHD Media

Associate Media Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PHD Media in November 2009.

The hiring process is tedious here. Depending on the individuals experience, it can range from 1-2 months to hire. Most often, a good candidate is lost when offers are not made sooner.

Interview Questions
    It was a long process and would not budge on salary. Instead was able to negotiate more time off than I actually needed!