PHFE Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2015

Director of New Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PHFE (City of Industry, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview started 15 minutes late, place was like a ghost town at 3 pm, the few people I did see looked like the walking wounded. It was dark and depressing. Interviewer was pleasant, although a bit frazzled, total interview lasted 1 hour 1/2.

Interview Questions

• Describe your Qualifications for the position, Describe your current job duties, why are you leaving your current employment?   Answer Question

Senior Staff Interview

Interview

Inside hiring, interview is based on emotions and what they think of you. They will call a few people who are interested but it seems like they have pre determined who will be given the position. It's all a game. Are you a puppet or Brown nose is NOW the name of the game.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PHFE (City of Industry, CA).

Interview

Comprehensive interview and explanation of company goals/objectives.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had any talent of your choosing?   Answer Question