PHH Corp

Updated Aug 16, 2014
Updated Aug 16, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at PHH Corp

Senior Accountant Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at PHH Corp in February 2014.

Single Phone Interview - then face 2 Face. People were nice, but felt like an outsider. There was no comfort level created. The opportunity I was offered was not what I had applied or thought I was getting

Human Resources Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at PHH Corp.

Interview process took 4 months with a few months in between call backs. Went three rounds of in-person interviews and then didn't hear anything from them for an additional 2 months (bringing the total time to 6 months) and only heard from them because I inquired if I was still in the running or not. By the way, after the second round of interviews, someone from HR called and told me she was in the process of checking my background and only needed one more piece of information and was hoping I could give it to her because that was all they needed to get me started and that the HR team was anxious to have me start. she made it sound like an offer was imminent. Not so much...

Support Interview

The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at PHH Corp in June 2010.

Took good amount of time, but worth the wait. All companies are like this now, so this was no different. Be patient, keep positive, and be clear about what your looking for. It will pay off.