PHH Mortgage

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Junior Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PHH Mortgage in April 2012.

Phone interview asked basic scenario questions such as: Tell me a time when you went above and beyond to help a teammate, tell me about a time you solved a problem that seemed impossible, etc. The actual face to face interview was pretty much the same just a lot more questions. There are two people that interview you.

Interview Questions
  • Unexpected question - What time management skills did your last job teach you?   Answer Question
I was not able to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for PHH Mortgage

Junior Underwriter Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at PHH Mortgage in November 2010.

The interview process went very well. The lady that scheduled the interview was very informative and helpful throughout the process. Once I arrived at the location, I believed that it was a great company. The security was high level which makes employees feel safe. The interview went well from my perspective, although I did not receive follow ups after the interview.

Interview Questions