PHH Mortgage

Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Underwriter Interview

Junior Underwriter
Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PHH Mortgage in April 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview asked basic scenario questions such as: Tell me a time when you went above and beyond to help a teammate, tell me about a time you solved a problem that seemed impossible, etc. The actual face to face interview was pretty much the same just a lot more questions. There are two people that interview you.

Interview Question – Unexpected question - What time management skills did your last job teach you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate.

Junior Underwriter Interview

Junior Underwriter

The process took a day - interviewed at PHH Mortgage in November 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process went very well. The lady that scheduled the interview was very informative and helpful throughout the process. Once I arrived at the location, I believed that it was a great company. The security was high level which makes employees feel safe. The interview went well from my perspective, although I did not receive follow ups after the interview.

Interview Question – In one word, how would your professor describe you?   Answer Question

Worked for PHH Mortgage? Contribute to the Community!