PHI - Louisiana

Very Easy Interview

Ems Pilot Interview

Ems Pilot
Lafayette, LA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PHI - Louisiana in February 2013.

Interview Details – They were all very helpful. They paid for transportation, hotel, and food during my interview trip. Everybody I met felt like they wanted to be there and were glad to be there.

Interview Question – Why do you think PHI is a good fit for you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Even though I might have been able to negotiate, my goal for the last few years was to get a job with this company. Since I got a great job at a good location with good pay and benefits I didn't feel the need to negotiate anything.

Pilot Interview

Pilot
Lafayette, LA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PHI - Louisiana.

Interview Details – Phone interview, travel to Lafayette, LA, Interview general aviation review discuss responsibilities of job, basic aviation knowledge test, basic ability flight test, offer of employment based upon background test and passing drug test and physical.

Negotiation Details – None offered.

RGM Interview

RGM

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at PHI - Louisiana in December 2008.

Interview Details – The interview process was very long and took way too long. The hiring of management or the process to move an employee into a management position takes way too long. The regional coach is the person making the decision for one hundred stores. I personally would rather appoint my own management team rather than having a group of managers thrown together by someone that has no idea of the area and the employees.

Interview Question – don't recall any out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for PHI - Louisiana? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PHI - Louisiana interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by PHI - Louisiana employees and interview candidates.