PHT Corporation

PHT Corporation Interview Questions

2.8

Software Quality Engineering Co-op Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PHT Corporation.

One phone interview, asked some basic questions
    On-site interview has 3 rounds. Basic questions such like tell me about yourself, strength, weakness, and some other questions.
    Then asked me about my interests and what I want to do.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PHT Corporation.

The process interview includes one phone interview and nearly 3 and half onsite interviews and the result is announced a few days after the onsite interview. The questions asked during the phone interview is pretty basic, such as array. The questions from the onsite interview include many perspectives, like intellectual problems, Java problems. Overall, they will ask you what you should be capable of, such as something from your resume.

Product CO-OP Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PHT Corporation.

My college sent information to the company and set up initial contact with one of the Production Department employees. The company then emailed me to set up a 30-minute phone interview slot. They asked basic questions about Java terminology, CSS, SQL, and JavaScript. Make sure you review these languages before the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Explain the difference between a vector and an array list.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlestown, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlestown, MA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PHT Corporation.

Met with HR, CEO and position supervisor during interview. Was impressed with CEO's drive, neutral response to HR rep, unimpressed with supervisor's lack of professionalism and poor sense of decorum and presentation during an interview.

Interview Questions
    I had minimal leverage as I was in a weak bargaining position with no current job and no other job prospects.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at PHT Corporation in March 2010.

I interviewed for a Software Engineering position at PHT. There were three engineers giving the technical portion of the interview. The first gave a basic programming language test, the second gave a more detailed overview of PHT projects, and the third covered software architecture. The questions asked were fair and reasonable for the position.

Interview Questions
    • What design patterns have you used in your programming experience?   Answer Question