PHT Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Quality Engineering Co-op Interview

Software Quality Engineering Co-op

Interview Details – One phone interview, asked some basic questions
On-site interview has 3 rounds. Basic questions such like tell me about yourself, strength, weakness, and some other questions.
Then asked me about my interests and what I want to do.

Interview Question – No, I don't think so   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PHT Corporation.

Interview Details – The process interview includes one phone interview and nearly 3 and half onsite interviews and the result is announced a few days after the onsite interview. The questions asked during the phone interview is pretty basic, such as array. The questions from the onsite interview include many perspectives, like intellectual problems, Java problems. Overall, they will ask you what you should be capable of, such as something from your resume.

Interview Question – Some question about using 'static' and why use that.   Answer Question

Product CO-OP Software Engineer Interview

Product CO-OP Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PHT Corporation.

Interview Details – My college sent information to the company and set up initial contact with one of the Production Department employees. The company then emailed me to set up a 30-minute phone interview slot. They asked basic questions about Java terminology, CSS, SQL, and JavaScript. Make sure you review these languages before the interview.

Interview Question – Explain the difference between a vector and an array list.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
Charlestown, MA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PHT Corporation.

Interview Details – Met with HR, CEO and position supervisor during interview. Was impressed with CEO's drive, neutral response to HR rep, unimpressed with supervisor's lack of professionalism and poor sense of decorum and presentation during an interview.

Interview Question – Can't recall.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I had minimal leverage as I was in a weak bargaining position with no current job and no other job prospects.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PHT Corporation in March 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed for a Software Engineering position at PHT. There were three engineers giving the technical portion of the interview. The first gave a basic programming language test, the second gave a more detailed overview of PHT projects, and the third covered software architecture. The questions asked were fair and reasonable for the position.

Interview Question – What design patterns have you used in your programming experience?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for PHT Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

PHT Corporation Videos

PHT Corporation – Why Work for Us?

Confidence at Every Phase PHT Corporation helps pharmaceutical companies and CROs conduct clinical studies with greater confidence, ease, and accuracy. PHT eCOA/ePRO systems enable clients to gain real-time insights… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PHT Corporation interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by PHT Corporation employees and interview candidates.