PII Interview Questions

Updated Dec 14, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at PII

QA Inspector Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at PII.

Interview

Unprofessional and inconsiderate. I was contacted in June by HR at this company and I was emailing HR back and forth and then all of a sudden the communication ceased. Fast forward to October, I was contacted by HR again. I went in for my initial interview and received an email to come back for a second. I went for my second and met with the CEO after I interviewed with a few people and was told I would be contacted that week. I sent my thank you cards and every time I got a response back from HR was that they are still interviewing or the CEO is out of the country. I was getting that response for four to five weeks. Advice to anyone interviewing here: after you have your interview or interviews, move on. To me, either let a candidate know one way or another instead of treating them like a yo-yo.

Interview Questions

QA Inspector Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PII in June 2010.

Interview

Very practical way of interviewing candidates, questions asked related to job description applied for.

Negotiation

Negotiation may be possible provided one has good experience.