PKF Interview Questions

1.8

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Birkirkara (Malta)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birkirkara (Malta)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at PKF in March 2013.

Just sent a Resume, because in Maltese office they choose candidates only by their CV, not even a phone call, so you you better make sure it looks ok. PKF in Malta looks for students willing to do an internship within Marketing / Finance studies.

Trainee Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at PKF in December 2011.

Simple competency questions for example:
    -Why PKF?
    -What is ICAS?
    -What degree are you doing?
    -Why are you interested in audit and advisory?
    -Give use three examples of when you worked in a team.
    -Are you a good team leader?
    -What are your work experiences?
    -Describe your degree.

Audit Junior Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at PKF in August 2011.

great, very conversational and relaxing...they ask questions that may seems to require a yes or no response, however, you must elaborate

Senior Tax Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Adelaide (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide (Australia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PKF in June 2010.

I was referred to the role through an employment agency. I had been listed with the agency a bit over the previous 20 or more years, so knew the recruiter quite well. As I knew the recruiter and knew the firm and some of the people, I was able to form a very accurate initial impression of the role that was on offer. If anything, once the initial contact was made by the recruiter, they did nothing - the person handling the recruitment for the firm knew me and I knew them, so after the initial contact, he and I did all the work, including arranging the interview times - a little bit unusual, but that can happen when roles come up via existing contacts.

Interview Questions
    • None really - had worked with the interviewer previously, so the interview was more of a catch up discussion and was not a very conventional interview. Difficult to give much that might assist others, beyond suggesting that there is value in maintaining a good network of colleagues and associates. One day, the contacts will become useful.   Answer Question

Worked for PKF? Contribute to the Community!