PKMM

Candidate Interview Review

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PKMM in December 2011.

The interview process was a one to one meeting with the Human resources Manager. Business attire was required. An email was sent requesting for a printed resume, three professional references, and a printed e-verification result. It was suggested that I arrive 15 minutes early in case the Human Resources Manager was able to see me earlier. I was asked a series of questions regarding my past work experiences, education, and given a brief description of the duties I would be performing should I get the job.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think you can provide to this company should you get the job?   Answer Question
    • What past work experience have you had that relates to this position?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase. The benefits and pay initially discussed during my interview exceeded my current pay and benefits.