PL Marketing Inc.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Temporary Reset Team Member Interview

Temporary Reset Team Member
Louisville, KY

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at PL Marketing Inc. in September 2013.

Interview Details – Very easy. Just apply online. They call,set up short interview. No long waiting periods. Main requirement, High school graduate. 1 on1 interview usual at a local Kroger store.

Interview Question – There really wasn't anything difficult or unexpected. You need to be customer service oriented, able to move and lift heavy shelving and products, this is physical work. Available Monday. Friday start times 6am. Can you read planograms, work alone or as a team . attention to details. Time managent needed with strong organizational skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You start out at $ 10.00 hr

Merchandiser, Reset Team Member Interview

Merchandiser, Reset Team Member
Louisville, KY

I interviewed at PL Marketing Inc. in January 2014.

Interview Details – Was contacted by phone and interviewed for about 30 minutes with one person in a casual setting.

Interview Question – No difficult interview questions.   Answer Question

Kompass Representative Interview

Kompass Representative

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at PL Marketing Inc..

Interview Details – Easy..submit application one interview hired on the spot as temp

Reset Team Member Interview

Reset Team Member
Nashville, TN

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PL Marketing Inc. in August 2012.

Interview Details – There was not any real interview. They spoke with me set a time to go in and I was offered the job. After explaining what the job was. I was handed a stack of paperwork to complete.I applied online on an online job site.

Negotiation Details – I was told what they started payng their employees. And told I would be making 10dollars an hour

Space Management Analyst Interview

Space Management Analyst
Cincinnati, OH

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at PL Marketing Inc. in February 2012.

Interview Details – Submitted Online Resume. Received a call within 2-business days to schedule an in person interview. Interviewed with two P.L. Marketing staffers for about an hour (questions below). Was told they would get back to me either way (offer or decline) within 5-10 business days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Unable to negotiate salary, signing bonus or PTO (paid time-off).

Very Difficult Interview

Developer Interview

Developer
Cincinnati, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at PL Marketing Inc. in November 2011.

Interview Details – There were two people interviewing me. The first one came out to greet me and addressed me by the wrong name. I was taken back to the conference room and the other gentleman came in. The interview was very odd. The questions were odd (i.e. what is your favorite excel function and if the VP told you that you were responsible for the interior design of the company what would you do). This was an IT job mind you. I felt personally attacked throughout this interview and slightly made fun of. The second gentleman kept digging to see if my experiences were truly mine and not made up. It was the worse interview I have ever been on.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite excel function?   View Answer
  • If the VP asked you to redesign the entire office what would you do?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for PL Marketing Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PL Marketing Inc. interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by PL Marketing Inc. employees and interview candidates.