PL Marketing Inc.

Updated Jul 21, 2014

2.0

Merchandiser, Reset Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

interviewed at PL Marketing Inc. in January 2014.

Was contacted by phone and interviewed for about 30 minutes with one person in a casual setting.

Kompass Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at PL Marketing Inc..

Easy..submit application one interview hired on the spot as temp

Temporary Reset Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at PL Marketing Inc. in September 2013.

Very easy. Just apply online. They call,set up short interview. No long waiting periods. Main requirement, High school graduate. 1 on1 interview usual at a local Kroger store.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't anything difficult or unexpected. You need to be customer service oriented, able to move and lift heavy shelving and products, this is physical work. Available Monday. Friday start times 6am. Can you read planograms, work alone or as a team . attention to details. Time managent needed with strong organizational skills.   Answer Question
    You start out at $ 10.00 hr

Reset Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PL Marketing Inc. in August 2012.

There was not any real interview. They spoke with me set a time to go in and I was offered the job. After explaining what the job was. I was handed a stack of paperwork to complete.I applied online on an online job site.

I was told what they started payng their employees. And told I would be making 10dollars an hour

Space Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at PL Marketing Inc. in February 2012.

Submitted Online Resume. Received a call within 2-business days to schedule an in person interview. Interviewed with two P.L. Marketing staffers for about an hour (questions below). Was told they would get back to me either way (offer or decline) within 5-10 business days.

Interview Questions
    Unable to negotiate salary, signing bonus or PTO (paid time-off).

Kompass Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PL Marketing Inc. in January 2012.

After submitting an online application, I was called to Louisville to do an interview. I was interviewed by three separate people, and was offered a job the same day. The process was easy and friendly. I never felt intimidated or nervous. It was probably one of the most comfortable interviews I have ever had.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly, there wasn't one. It was a very straightforward retail interview. They asked if I had any physical limitations that would prevent me from doing the job, but honestly that was expected in retail.   Answer Question
    No real negotiation needed. Don't under or over value yourself and you will be fine

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at PL Marketing Inc. in November 2011.

There were two people interviewing me. The first one came out to greet me and addressed me by the wrong name. I was taken back to the conference room and the other gentleman came in. The interview was very odd. The questions were odd (i.e. what is your favorite excel function and if the VP told you that you were responsible for the interior design of the company what would you do). This was an IT job mind you. I felt personally attacked throughout this interview and slightly made fun of. The second gentleman kept digging to see if my experiences were truly mine and not made up. It was the worse interview I have ever been on.

Interview Questions
    • What is your favorite excel function?   View Answer
    • If the VP asked you to redesign the entire office what would you do?   View Answer