PLAE

Relevance Date Difficulty

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Logistics Coordinator
Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at PLAE in January 2011.

Interview Details – applied through school's career center website. had an hour and a half long phone interview, a 1:1 interview, and received an offer that day

Interview Question – What is an accomplishment you are most proud of?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i didn't try to negotiate. this was my first full time job so i accepted right away

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Webmaster Interview

Webmaster
Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at PLAE in October 2009.

Interview Details – It was strictly a personality based interview. My interviewer said he had looked up my qualifications beforehand and was satisfied with what he found. He also said that he wouldn't know what to look for in my field other than to look through my portfolio and to see what I was like in person. We talked 1:1 for 4 hours.

Interview Question – What was the most difficult problem you've encountered and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate very much. I was asked what range I was looking at. I gave a minimum and was offered 2.5 dollars an hour less.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for PLAE? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PLAE interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by PLAE employees and interview candidates.