PLS Financial Services
www.plshome.com Chicago, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

PLS Financial Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Apr 16, 2014

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at PLS Financial Services

Interview Details – The interview process was very strange. The girl could not speak english and was difficult to understand. They also expect to place you in odd areas without a choice and most likely until 12 midnight - Which does not make a girl feel comfortable if taking the train.

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PLS Financial Services in December 2010.

Interview Details – application submission. half ass interview followed by a math test, drug screen and background check.

Interview Question – how would you deal with angry customers?   Answer Question

Irving, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at PLS Financial Services in January 2009.

Interview Details – Called set up interview in lobby at one of there locations

Interview Question – none all were very common questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – don't recruit the minimum offer try to negate higher if you believe you are worth it.

Garland, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at PLS Financial Services in February 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed one on one with two managers the same day. Went home to take assessment test and personality test. Had to call them back and let them know that I finished both of the test and they said they would call me back after they check it. Called me back and told me I passed. Had to go back up there to sign background check papers. Then had to take drug test within 24 hours. They then called back about a few days later and let me know I got then job.

Interview Question – Do you have any questions for me?   View Answer

Lawndale, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PLS Financial Services in July 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed twice one on one, background test, drug test(urine)

Interview Question – what can you offer to PLS?   Answer Question

Mesa, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at PLS Financial Services in April 2009.

Interview Details – I aquired about a job at PLS by walking into the store and giving the manager my resume and filling out an easy application. The following day the manager called me to set up an interview for the same day with him and the district manager at the time which was located at McDonalds. They asked some behavior job interviewing questions than I signed the paperwork for the drug and back ground test.

Interview Question – When is the customer wrong?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Write down the salary you deserve and attach a cover letter onto your resume.

Customer Service Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PLS Financial Services in October 2010.

Interview Details – alot of customer service quesions

Interview Question – what is your customer experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not negotiable

Customer Service Representative

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PLS Financial Services in April 2009.

Interview Details – Interview with the store manager (she seemed nice down to earth as did the DM) and then the second came to interview with the district. If you really want the job you will always inquire of your status. Sometimes they are too busy to keep calling you. Best advice : be professional but be your self.

Interview Question – Do you think the customer is always right?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No because they were going to offer more than what i got paid at another job, but its considered near min wage now.

Interviews for Top Jobs at PLS Financial Services

Worked for PLS Financial Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PLS Financial Services Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by PLS Financial Services employees and interview candidates.