PLS Financial Services

2.1

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pascagoula, MS
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pascagoula, MS

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at PLS Financial Services in July 2014.

I advise you practice before going to one. Also they value previous work experience but they may accept you with none, You just have to be lucky. I'm fairly new so there isn't much i can say. Also, they make you take a computer test to see where your math skills are at, just use the calculator and you'll do fine. Drug test and background is required from them.

Interview Questions
  • What was an experiences you had at your old job that was difficult for you and how did you solve it?   Answer Question
10$ an hour. In Mississippi that isn't bad. Could of negotiated but didn't want to screw it up.

Other Interview Reviews for PLS Financial Services

Customer Service Representative Interview

The interview process was very strange. The girl could not speak english and was difficult to understand. They also expect to place you in odd areas without a choice and most likely until 12 midnight - Which does not make a girl feel comfortable if taking the train.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garland, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garland, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at PLS Financial Services in February 2013.

Interviewed one on one with two managers the same day. Went home to take assessment test and personality test. Had to call them back and let them know that I finished both of the test and they said they would call me back after they check it. Called me back and told me I passed. Had to go back up there to sign background check papers. Then had to take drug test within 24 hours. They then called back about a few days later and let me know I got then job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawndale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawndale, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PLS Financial Services in July 2012.

Interviewed twice one on one, background test, drug test(urine)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at PLS Financial Services in December 2010.

application submission. half ass interview followed by a math test, drug screen and background check.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at PLS Financial Services in April 2009.

I aquired about a job at PLS by walking into the store and giving the manager my resume and filling out an easy application. The following day the manager called me to set up an interview for the same day with him and the district manager at the time which was located at McDonalds. They asked some behavior job interviewing questions than I signed the paperwork for the drug and back ground test.

Interview Questions
    Write down the salary you deserve and attach a cover letter onto your resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at PLS Financial Services in January 2009.

Called set up interview in lobby at one of there locations

Interview Questions
    don't recruit the minimum offer try to negate higher if you believe you are worth it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PLS Financial Services in October 2010.

alot of customer service quesions

not negotiable

Customer Service Representative Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PLS Financial Services in April 2009.

Interview with the store manager (she seemed nice down to earth as did the DM) and then the second came to interview with the district. If you really want the job you will always inquire of your status. Sometimes they are too busy to keep calling you. Best advice : be professional but be your self.

Interview Questions
    No because they were going to offer more than what i got paid at another job, but its considered near min wage now.