PLS Financial Services

Updated Nov 28, 2014
Updated Nov 28, 2014

2.2

District Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PLS Financial Services.

HR interview, Director of Operations interview, Panel Interview and maybe a VP. All Situational questions. Nothing difficult or out of the ordinary for the position. It will take about 2 hours to get trough the process.

Interview Questions
    Everyone starts at base pay.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PLS Financial Services in October 2014.

Interviewed with Recruiter, then the District Manager, and finally with the Director of Operations. Interviewing with the Recruiter and the District Manager was easy and simple. Before interviewing with the Director of Operations, a mathematical test was required. If you passed, you moved on to the next interview. Interview with the Director of Operations that lasted about an hour. Very thorough and straightforward, and was made of aware of the expectations. Decent salary, off on the weekends, required to work a 48-Hour workweek (not bad compared to other retailers).

Accepted the offer made by the Director of Operations, which was a much higher and better paying position than applied for. PLS does conduct a thorough background check which includes fingerprinting after being hired.

Interview Questions
    • How many years am I going to get out of you?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation. Salary ranged from $35K to $40K. I accepted a $37K offer with 15% in Salary Bonus.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pascagoula, MS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pascagoula, MS

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at PLS Financial Services in July 2014.

I advise you practice before going to one. Also they value previous work experience but they may accept you with none, You just have to be lucky. I'm fairly new so there isn't much i can say. Also, they make you take a computer test to see where your math skills are at, just use the calculator and you'll do fine. Drug test and background is required from them.

Interview Questions
    • What was an experiences you had at your old job that was difficult for you and how did you solve it?   Answer Question
    10$ an hour. In Mississippi that isn't bad. Could of negotiated but didn't want to screw it up.

Customer Service Representative Interview

The interview process was very strange. The girl could not speak english and was difficult to understand. They also expect to place you in odd areas without a choice and most likely until 12 midnight - Which does not make a girl feel comfortable if taking the train.

Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied in-person – interviewed at PLS Financial Services.

seems disorganized a lot of interviews with people who seemed they did not have time to talk with me

Interview Questions
    • What do you think of the people of Chicago?   View Answer
    Pretty much take it or leave it but did get a few more thousand dollars

District Manager Interview

Standard interview and hiring process

No Negotiation

CFS Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at PLS Financial Services.

The work culture at PLS is all over the place at this point. Human Resources is currently involved more than ever now working through multiple disputes regarding management and employees due to a severe and substantial cut in the employees bonus structure.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garland, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garland, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at PLS Financial Services in February 2013.

Interviewed one on one with two managers the same day. Went home to take assessment test and personality test. Had to call them back and let them know that I finished both of the test and they said they would call me back after they check it. Called me back and told me I passed. Had to go back up there to sign background check papers. Then had to take drug test within 24 hours. They then called back about a few days later and let me know I got then job.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online – interviewed at PLS Financial Services in August 2012.

First thing I had applied got call week later from DM set up face to face interview, then received a phone interview with the director. seem to be very unorganized DM went missing for 5 weeks before setting up the phone interview with the director.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawndale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawndale, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PLS Financial Services in July 2012.

Interviewed twice one on one, background test, drug test(urine)