PLS Financial Services

Average Difficulty
19 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at PLS Financial Services

Interview Details – The interview process was very strange. The girl could not speak english and was difficult to understand. They also expect to place you in odd areas without a choice and most likely until 12 midnight - Which does not make a girl feel comfortable if taking the train.

Director of Operations Interview

Director of Operations
Chicago, IL

I applied in-person and interviewed at PLS Financial Services.

Interview Details – seems disorganized a lot of interviews with people who seemed they did not have time to talk with me

Interview Question – What do you think of the people of Chicago?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Pretty much take it or leave it but did get a few more thousand dollars

Support Interview

Support

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PLS Financial Services in August 2009.

Interview Details – Drug test, Background, Interviews

Negotiation Details – Basic

Interviewed at PLS Financial Services

Interview Details – Standard interview and hiring process

Interview Question – Must take online behavioral assessments.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PLS Financial Services in December 2010.

Interview Details – application submission. half ass interview followed by a math test, drug screen and background check.

Interview Question – how would you deal with angry customers?   Answer Question

Irving, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at PLS Financial Services in January 2009.

Interview Details – Called set up interview in lobby at one of there locations

Interview Question – none all were very common questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – don't recruit the minimum offer try to negate higher if you believe you are worth it.

Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PLS Financial Services in January 2011.

Interview Details – For DM and above there are a minimum of 3 interviews, possibly more. Initial interview with local HR rep, 2nd Interview by DM Panel, 3rd Interview by Director, Possible 4th Interview by VP or Senior Director. Process takes 30-90 days.

Interview Question – Most questions are situational and designed to allow you to share your past experiences.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Surprisingly they agreed to match what I was currently making even though it was more than what other managers were making at the time. Open to negotiation.

CFS Interview

CFS

I applied in-person and interviewed at PLS Financial Services.

Interview Details – The work culture at PLS is all over the place at this point. Human Resources is currently involved more than ever now working through multiple disputes regarding management and employees due to a severe and substantial cut in the employees bonus structure.

Interview Question – Why PLS?   View Answer

District Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at PLS Financial Services in January 2011.

Interview Details – Phone screen, then met with local Director which led to another interview with a VP.

Interview Question – Very canned type of interview, check list of questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No movement on salary

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PLS Financial Services in April 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online, got called in for an interview, had a one on one with DM, sent home with a code to take a test online. Once they got the results they called me the next day to come back into the office. They had me fill out form to release background information and another form to take to a drug testing facility. Took about two weeks for everything to come back, then they offered me the position.

Interview Question – none, average interview questions. Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult situation and how did you handle?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at PLS Financial Services

Worked for PLS Financial Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PLS Financial Services interview questions and advice. All 19 interview reviews posted anonymously by PLS Financial Services employees and interview candidates.