PLS Logistics Services Account Executive Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2015

2.4

Account Executive Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PLS Logistics Services in July 2015.

Interview

Basic review of my resume with behavioral questions. Asked if relocation was an option, which they pay $1000 monthly for spending money. The interviewer said it would be 100% commission after the training process once you have a large enough clientele. She did mention you would have to make an average of 100 cold calls a day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PLS Logistics Services

Account Executive Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at PLS Logistics Services.

Interview

Standard sales position interview. Started with a screening over the phone which introduced the position, followed by a phone interview, and lastly an interview on location (face to face). On location before interview, i shadowed a current employee to see the job first hand.

Interview Questions

• Explain background in sales and previous jobs and how that help prepare you for this position. One question that stuck out was in regards to what i expected out of the position.   Answer Question

Account Executive Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PLS Logistics Services.

Interview

Standard phone interview with someone from Corporate in Cranberry, PA. I was called in for an interview at the South Side location. Upon arriving I was told I would have a skype interview with another person from corporate and then an interview with a manager in person right after. Once I was done with the skype interview, the secretary told me that the manager just went to a meeting that he would be in for the rest of the day. I was told to the would contact me about setting up an in person interview later in the week. I was contacted and they said they went with another applicant. Nice people, however I thought it was pretty unprofessional to have me drive an hour to just have a skype interview. I could have done that at home and not spend gas money that I don't have.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable making cold calls all day? Are you comfortable with %100 commission?   Answer Question

Account Executive Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PLS Logistics Services in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received an initial phone call letting me know I have been offered an interview. First interview was by phone which was mainly about yourself and a little bit of the resume. I was then offered a second interview where it was through Skype. That consisted of talking about myself and my resume in depth, Also, answered some questions they provided.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at PLS Logistics Services (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

I thought that I would be talking to the person that I initially was talking to when I got the email and phone call. They send your information to someone else who gives the interview, but right off back the lady sounded disinterested plus noise in the background. They don't tell you about only having a base salary for a year if you last that long and then it is straight commission.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PLS Logistics Services (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview consisted of a phone interview and two Skype interviews. The process took a little over a week. The interview questions were very straight forward and easy to answer. I really enjoyed everyone i interviews which is mainly why i accepted the job. I felt extremely comfortable speaking to everyone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PLS Logistics Services (Orange, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Recruited via phone call. 2 phone interviews, then 1 skype interview. They went over my resume and asked me questions on every job I had and the skills that I learned from each job.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PLS Logistics Services (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

The first stage of the interview is a phone interview. The interviewer will briefly review your resume, and then ask you a series of easy-to-answer questions regarding your ability to handle a high-pressure quota-driven sales environment. They will also ask you about your background knowledge of logistics. If you pass the first screening, the next step is an in-person interview. This interview, which is accompanied by an assessment in U.S. geography and computer skills, doesn't really differ from the phone session in its content. Rather, the interview seems to be an attempt to assess cultural fit.

Interview Questions

• How do you foresee yourself handling the pressure of a quota-driven sales job?   Answer Question

Account Executive Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PLS Logistics Services.

Interview

Applied online, had a phone interview, and then a skype interview. The phone interview was easy, typical questions and causal, basically asking if you are comfortable cold-calling. The skype interview was easy as well, same kind of questions and not that professional. Nice people I guess, because of the reviews on here it seems like a terrible job and the interviewers came off incompetent and not enthusiastic at all about talking to perspective employees.

Anonymous Employee in Cranberry Twp, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PLS Logistics Services (Cranberry Twp, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Once applying I received a phone call about setting up a phone interview. Following the phone interview I received the offer to come in for a face to face. In the interview I met with two different individuals and got to sit on the floor with an account executive and see what it is like. Seemed like an awesome work environment. The process was very quick and easy.