PLS Logistics Services Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2015

2.4

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PLS Logistics Services.

Interview

It was ok but I felt more like a number than a candidate they cared about. Might just be because of the amount of candidates the recruiters have to deal with though.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PLS Logistics Services (Charlotte, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a email to set up a initial phone interview. The process took about 1 week. The interviewer was very polite and asked some basic questions about my education and my resume. The interview last about 20 minuets and the second round is a skpe interview with a hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see you self in 3-5 years?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PLS Logistics Services in July 2015.

Interview

Basic review of my resume with behavioral questions. Asked if relocation was an option, which they pay $1000 monthly for spending money. The interviewer said it would be 100% commission after the training process once you have a large enough clientele. She did mention you would have to make an average of 100 cold calls a day.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at PLS Logistics Services.

Interview

contacted by recruiter, brief phone interview, very simple and basic phone screen. f2f interview with sales manager, if they like you they send you to interview with the branch manager

Account Executive Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at PLS Logistics Services.

Interview

Standard sales position interview. Started with a screening over the phone which introduced the position, followed by a phone interview, and lastly an interview on location (face to face). On location before interview, i shadowed a current employee to see the job first hand.

Interview Questions

• Explain background in sales and previous jobs and how that help prepare you for this position. One question that stuck out was in regards to what i expected out of the position.   Answer Question

AET Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PLS Logistics Services.

Interview

Submit resume, answer all the usual entry level interview questions. Best just be honest in your answers, they'll hire just about anyone as long as they are sincere. Turnover is extremely high so they are always hiring.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one of your weaknesses.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PLS Logistics Services.

Interview

Standard phone interview with someone from Corporate in Cranberry, PA. I was called in for an interview at the South Side location. Upon arriving I was told I would have a skype interview with another person from corporate and then an interview with a manager in person right after. Once I was done with the skype interview, the secretary told me that the manager just went to a meeting that he would be in for the rest of the day. I was told to the would contact me about setting up an in person interview later in the week. I was contacted and they said they went with another applicant. Nice people, however I thought it was pretty unprofessional to have me drive an hour to just have a skype interview. I could have done that at home and not spend gas money that I don't have.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable making cold calls all day? Are you comfortable with %100 commission?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PLS Logistics Services (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2015.

Interview

I went through three levels of interviewing for the internal Recruiter position. They started by contacting me via LinkedIn. I had one phone interview with their internal recruiter, one Skype interview, and then the final interview was via phone. The first interview focused on my skill set. The second two interviews were more focused towards my personality (determining if I would fit in with the company culture). It only took three days to complete all of the interviews and receive an offer. They work very quickly. I was impressed with their explanation of the job. They made sure that I understood what I was getting myself in to before they let me move on in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Are you OK with travel?   1 Answer
    • Can you name a time in your previous experience when you've had tight deadlines to meet?   1 Answer
    • What makes you a good candidate for this position?   Answer Question
    • Are you open to working from home?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PLS Logistics Services in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received an initial phone call letting me know I have been offered an interview. First interview was by phone which was mainly about yourself and a little bit of the resume. I was then offered a second interview where it was through Skype. That consisted of talking about myself and my resume in depth, Also, answered some questions they provided.

Account Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at PLS Logistics Services (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

I thought that I would be talking to the person that I initially was talking to when I got the email and phone call. They send your information to someone else who gives the interview, but right off back the lady sounded disinterested plus noise in the background. They don't tell you about only having a base salary for a year if you last that long and then it is straight commission.