PMC-Sierra Software Development Intern Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Firmware Engineer (5)
- Engineering (4)
- Verification Engineer (3)
- Design Engineer (3)
- Product Design Engineer (3)
- Applications Engineer (2)
- Systems Validation Engineer (2)
- Senior Engineer (1)
- Lead Design Engineer (1)
- Senior Product Manager (1)
- Software Development Intern (1)
- Software Engineer Intern (1)
- Firmware Design Engineer (1)
- Mixed Signal Engineer (1)
- Analog Mixed Signal IC Design Engineer (1)
- DSP Digital Design Engineer (1)
- ASIC Verification/Design Engineer (1)
- Firmware Engineer Intern (1)
- ASIC DesignEngineer (1)
- Product Design Engineer Co-op (1)
Software Development Intern Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at PMC-Sierra.
Interview Details – First I got a call for 15 minutes from the hiring manager . the call lasted for 20 minutes. Manager asked me about my interests and my desires to work at system level.
Next round was on-site. I was interviewed by 4 team members including Manager, senior manager and team leader. The questions included concepts on OS and C programming.
Interview Question – How will threads work in multi-core processors. View Answer
Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate.
Interviews for Top Jobs at PMC-Sierra