PMI Group

Interviews for Top Jobs at PMI Group

National Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at PMI Group in March 2010.

It was a general phone interview asking about goals, and my background. They had many applicants and were just narrowing the field down. The requirements they were looking for were very specific.

Manufacturing Technician Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PMI Group in August 2009.

The company was not up front in the interview about the job and the duties that it involved. After I accepted the job offer I was told that I had to sign a contract indicating that I would maintain employment with the company for at least a year or pay a $10,000.00 fine for breach of contract. After I started my job and duties were not what was presented to me during the interview and I feel trapped.

Interview Questions