PMSI

Updated Sep 22, 2014
Updated Sep 22, 2014

2.8

Print Specialist Interview

I interviewed with several people that I would work closely with. I felt the interview process was thorough and interesting.

Interview Questions
    More salary negotiations. I received less per hour but the benefits outweight the difference.

QA Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at PMSI in September 2011.

Very slow process.

Very good, negotiated in good faith,

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PMSI in August 2011.

First interview was via phone with internal HR recruiter that was to review resume and determine qualifications. Second interview was with 3 separate 30 minute interviews with different IT management personnel. They weren't prepared, didn't have a copy of my resume and clearly hadn't read it prior to the meeting. The 3rd interviewer informed me the job I was interviewing for had been placed on hold and would I be interested in interviewing for another open position. Felt like it was a waste of my time interviewing there.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at PMSI in July 2011.

Very detailed and quick. I enjoyed the process very much. I met with two managers from two different departments.

Interview Questions
    • Give me a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question
    They had a set rate for pay.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PMSI in May 2010.

Spoke to several people before being offered a position was interested in work history and industry understanding. All of the interviewers asked the same questions, would have been easier to put everyone in the same room. Went to office a few times to speak with people all was initially started with a recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • What are your long term expectations with PMSI in your career here if offered the position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

I applied online – interviewed at PMSI.

Person who interviewed me seemed distracted, asked me strange questions and did not even have the courtesy to give me her business card.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me how you deal with coworkers no one else likes?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PMSI in September 2008.

I was contacted by a recruiter and the job was different than he explained. It was still a great phone interview with the Director and eventually I was brought in to meet with 3 levels of Executives. The process of negotiation was difficult since I was told there was no negotiation, which is a lie!

Interview Questions
    • If I was married? Which I believe is illegal.   View Answer
    I was told there wasn't a negotiation, I accepted the offer which was honestly fair, but the process would have been nice.