PNC Financial Services Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Bank Teller Interview

Bank Teller
Alpharetta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in June 2012.

Interview Details – I filled out the application online and I got a call back from the recruiter the next day she set me up with doing an assessment online and completing another application online. After maybe a week later I got a call from the recruiter to set up a time to do an on the phone interview. Did the phone interview and the next day the recruiter called me back to set up a time to do a face to face interview with the branch manager. I went to the interview at 10:30am and interviewed with the branch manager and teller supervisor and the interview went extremely well and around 3:30pm I got a call from the recruiter extending to offer me the position!

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had a problem with another employee and how did you handle it?   View Answer
  • When was a time you had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate because I was fine with what they offered me!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!

PNC Financial Services Group Videos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PNC Financial Services Group interview questions and advice in Alpharetta, GA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by PNC Financial Services Group employees and interview candidates.