PNC Financial Services Group

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in June 2012.

I filled out the application online and I got a call back from the recruiter the next day she set me up with doing an assessment online and completing another application online. After maybe a week later I got a call from the recruiter to set up a time to do an on the phone interview. Did the phone interview and the next day the recruiter called me back to set up a time to do a face to face interview with the branch manager. I went to the interview at 10:30am and interviewed with the branch manager and teller supervisor and the interview went extremely well and around 3:30pm I got a call from the recruiter extending to offer me the position!

Interview Questions
    • When was a time you had a problem with another employee and how did you handle it?   View Answer
    • When was a time you had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate because I was fine with what they offered me!