PNC Financial Services Group
3.2 of 5 1,000 reviews
www.pnc.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

PNC Financial Services Group Banking Representative I Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Apr 29, 2014

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Banking Representative I Interview

Banking Representative I

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview Details – Standard phone interview: strengths, weaknesses, example of handling an irate customer, example of going beyond the norm for a customer.

Interview Question – star question: situation, task, action and result   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didnt negotiate, due to another position being promised.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Banking Representative I Interview

Banking Representative I
North Canton, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in June 2010.

Interview Details – After 3 days a recruiter called me to set up a phone interview 2 days later. On the phone interview I was asked simple questions, to determine my interest in working for the company and the location. He informed me I would be contacted if there was further interest. 2 days later the manager of the office contacted me for 1:1. Interviewed, and was asked a list of pre-set questions, and informed there were other candidates and will be contacted of the outcome. They chose someone within 2 days.

Interview Questions

• The phone recruiter asked me to describe 2-3 situations related to the job position where I handled a customer's problems, prevented a customer from closing their accounts, and defused a heated situation with a customer.   Answer Question
  • How would I set myself apart from other candidates for the position?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at PNC Financial Services Group

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!

PNC Financial Services Group Videos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PNC Financial Services Group Banking Representative I interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by PNC Financial Services Group employees and interview candidates.