PNC Financial Services Group

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Teller Peak Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarendon Hills, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarendon Hills, IL

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in May 2011.

I was actually referred to by a friend who was working at PNC. I filled out my application online. I was called almost right away for an initial phone interview with HR. After that, I went in for the interview with the Branch and Assistant Branch Managers. The interview process was professional, but very relaxed in the Branch Manager's office. I was offered the position the next day.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were the normal, "tell me a time when..." Nothing struck me as odd. But, I did go into all interviews knowing about the company and who the CEO was.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation as the position is a non-negotible pay position. I was happy with the pay, however. Hours were not flexible, but I knew that before applying as it is a "peak time" position. If I needed a day off, my manager was willing to accommodate that.