PNC Financial Services Group

2.5

23 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Phone interview...online assessment then second phone interview. Waited four days for the branch interview time as promised within one day and when they finally called me I had declined. Also, the pay is extremely poor. $11 an hour to work both teller and platform sides, and in NJ with the high tax rates they know better. My check wouldn't be near enough to pay rent of any kind and I have 10+ years experience.

Horrible pay offer. Like seriously they should be embarrassed. Recruiter not following thru with her own promised time of contact. I accepted a position with another company doing almost the same job but for almost twice the pay.

Other Interview Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annapolis, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annapolis, MD

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in September 2014.

It was a group interview. There were four branch managers from different branches in the room. Questions were asked according to your sitting position. There were 10 applicants.Therefore you have to creative and different to avoid repititive answers

Customer Service Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in August 2014.

Applied online. A few days later, I received an email with a link to set up a phone interview. The recruiter called at the scheduled time and asked a series of questions to determine eligibility for the job (How many years have you worked in a customer service role? How many years cash handling experience do you have? Have you ever been fired from a job?). The questions seemed a bit rushed, but recruiter was very friendly through the entire process.

She also told me more about the job, stating that it was an entry level position and that the pay was $10 per hour. Since this was below my minimum salary requirement, I declined to go further in the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your experience with meeting sales goals.   Answer Question

Didn't feel the pay was competitive for the skills they were seeking in the job description. Company was only offering $10 per hour. Taking this job would have meant lowering my pay by one third.

Customer Service Associate Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter within a week. The recruiter emailed me links to a personality test and release forms for the background checks. I was contacted again by the recruited to schedule an in person interview. The interview was very standard. It was conducted by the Branch Manager and the Teller Supervisor.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a time when you had to handle a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in June 2014.

you interview in a group with roughly 3-4 people and everyone goes around giving an answer. Not as intimidating as it sounds. You answer 5 basic interview questions and they get back to you by email with a decision.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in May 2014.

I applied online, contacted by recruiter a week later, 2 weeks later contacted by Talent Acquisitions, 2 weeks later contacted by Talent Acquisitions again for a branch interview, after a week I was informed that they pursued another candidate.

The branch was very professional but easygoing, the staff was very nice and inviting. The branch managers made the interview comfortable. Overall the interview was quite straight forward.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected: What would you do if you noticed an employee doing something wrong but it didn't affect the business?   View Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

I was an internal candidate during my first interview with the company (after a conversion). I was asked general questions such as my experiences with customers and customer service, making referrals, etc.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle a difficult customer, what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cornelius, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cornelius, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in April 2014.

Contacted by recruiter phone interview basic details of what job entails. Second interview phone interview discussed details of job and your experience. Third interview with branch manager.

Customer Service Associate Interview

I had an interview with the manager of the branch I would be working at and then a second interview with the Regional Manager and the SSSM.

Interview Questions
    The were not open to negotiation. Offer was as-is

Customer Service Associate Interview

Put in the application, got a phone call from HR asking for an interview at the branch with the manager, after the interview the manager explained to me there were a few more candidates she needed to interview. Got the call back a week later saying I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • I honestly don't remeber questions from the interview. Why do you want to work at PNC?   View Answer