PNC Financial Services Group Interview Questions & Reviews

2.7

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Erie, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erie, PA

I interviewed online - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in August 2014.

applied online, received phone interview a day later. completed assessment, received email to schedule on-site group interview. 13 people were there for a few positions. Don't know exactly how many open positions. Interview was about 1 and half hour, another half hour for them to make decision.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in April 2014.

Group interview with many managers watching you. It will feel like the show shark tank. So prepare not to make a fool of yourself. You will be asked five questions and you will watch a pnc video.

Interview Questions
    • Easy interview. Sit far away from the recruiter. This will allow more time and you can listen to everyone else bomb out.   Answer Question
    A little bit of wiggle room.

Part-time Teller Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

You're first contacted by the recruiters assistant, then you fill out more online surveys, then you interview with the actual recruiter and fill out some more online surveys. After all that you finally get to interview with an actual person. You are then scheduled to take your drug test and recieve you're first day of training dates. It was a rather lenghty process.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation when you were under stress and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    48hrs

Debt Collector Interview

It was a team interview with two supervisors who didn't know jack and were just following a script. Then I had to take a drug test and then training on the phone system. it was fun... not

None

Bank Teller Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Submitted a resume online - heard back about two weeks later. I was contacted by the HR department via email and set up a phone interview. Then there was a online personality test.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult coworker   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in August 2014.

Applied online. A few days later, I received an email with a link to set up a phone interview. The recruiter called at the scheduled time and asked a series of questions to determine eligibility for the job (How many years have you worked in a customer service role? How many years cash handling experience do you have? Have you ever been fired from a job?). The questions seemed a bit rushed, but recruiter was very friendly through the entire process.

She also told me more about the job, stating that it was an entry level position and that the pay was $10 per hour. Since this was below my minimum salary requirement, I declined to go further in the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your experience with meeting sales goals.   Answer Question

Didn't feel the pay was competitive for the skills they were seeking in the job description. Company was only offering $10 per hour. Taking this job would have meant lowering my pay by one third.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

The interview process was a bit lengthy (total of 2 months I'd say). I completed an application then two weeks later, I was called back for a phone interview. I passed the first phone interview, then they scheduled me for an additional phone interview. I passed the second interview that I passed and was told to come in for a group interview. The group interview was a large room filled with about 20-25 people. The groups were then separated by 4-6 people per group in different rooms through out the building with a PNC team lead. During the group interview, we were asked scenario questions, and were told to be ourselves. Following a week later, I was called back with a job offer.

Interview Questions
    No, but due to my experience they negotiated a fair pay for me.

In-Store Financial Sales Consultant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Received an invitation to a group interview after soon after completing an online application. Group interview took place within a week. Was offered the position a few days after the group interview.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were fairly standard and specific to sales goals and accomplishments.   Answer Question

Teller Branch Supervisor Interview

Submit app online received call from HR rep. Had telephone interview with HR rep. Had in person interview with branch manager then in person interview Regional manager and SSSM. The received call from HR rep with offer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in July 2014.

The whole process took about 4 weeks, I applied online and got a call back from a recruiter, I answered a few interview questions then was sent an assessment to my email. After I completed the assessment I was sent another email to schedule and interview time. The interview was a group interview which is what screwed me up because I'm horrible at public speaking.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you provided 5 star customer service   Answer Question

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!