PNC Financial Services Group Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 19, 2014
561 interviews

2.7

Risk Management Intern Interview

The first interview was over the phone and consisted of only behavioral questions. The second round interview was a super day. It consisted of three interviews with people in different areas of risk. They were all very friendly, and want to see if you are a fit for the company.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about the market, and market risk.   View Answer

Trust Processor III Interview

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

I was initially a National City employee. I was never interview by PNC.

Non. I was an original National City employee when PNC bought us. I was one of the employees that was retained.

SA Capital Market Campus Interview Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Very smooth, easy. We talked about general economy. Also, most of the questions were fit questions. Make sure you know your resume and history of your employers. Also, know the economy. Know what fiscal cliff, political, economical uncertainties.

Business Banking Relationship Manager Interview

Hiring Process was extensive but everyone is friendly throughout the process. Consist both of 1 on 1 interviewing as well as group interviews.

Financial Sales Consultant Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Apply online, they call you, set up an interview, take behavior test, go to interview and hired!

No negotiation, college grad, took what they gave me

Capital Markets Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

They did an initial on-campus interview at UNC. I did no networking at any point in the interview process. Talked mostly about why I wanted to work at PNC and why my prior experience made me a good fit. Did well enough to get a Super Day in Pittsburgh, and the internship.

Interview Questions

The interview process started and finished about two months prior to bulge bracket banks coming to campus. I declined to give myself the opportunity to interview at those banks.

Anonymous Interview

The interview process was straight forward. Candidates are flown to one of the capital markets cities, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, or New York. Once there, I had three 2-1 interviews, mostly fit-based, with some technical questions as well. Each interview was for a different track within Capital Markets, (FX, ABF, etc)

Interview Questions
    • How is net income related to the three statements   View Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cherry Hill, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in November 2009.

Basic behavioral interview questions. What are your strengths and weakness?

Interview Questions
    • What was the last thing you wrote? And preferred method of communication?   Answer Question
    Fought for an extra five grand.. negotiate well cause soon as your in, you only get small increases a year.

Teller Interview

Basic questions regarding cash handeling

Financial Specialist Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

You interview with several people throughout four interviews. One over phone. You need to adjust your interview style to fit each interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • How will you be in the top 10% of advisers here when everybody works hard?   Answer Question

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!