PNC Financial Services Group

548 candidate interviews

Risk Management Intern Interview

Risk Management Intern

Interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview Details – The first interview was over the phone and consisted of only behavioral questions. The second round interview was a super day. It consisted of three interviews with people in different areas of risk. They were all very friendly, and want to see if you are a fit for the company.

Interview Question – Tell me about the market, and market risk.   View Answer

Trust Processor III Interview

Trust Processor III

I applied through other source and interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview Details – I was initially a National City employee. I was never interview by PNC.

Negotiation Details – Non. I was an original National City employee when PNC bought us. I was one of the employees that was retained.

SA Capital Market Campus Interview Interview

SA Capital Market Campus Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview Details – Very smooth, easy. We talked about general economy. Also, most of the questions were fit questions. Make sure you know your resume and history of your employers. Also, know the economy. Know what fiscal cliff, political, economical uncertainties.

Interview Question – Talk about fiscal cliff.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Business Banking Relationship Manager Interview

Business Banking Relationship Manager

Interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview Details – Hiring Process was extensive but everyone is friendly throughout the process. Consist both of 1 on 1 interviewing as well as group interviews.

Interview Question – N/A Typical Intervie Questions   Answer Question

Financial Sales Consultant Interview

Financial Sales Consultant

I applied online and interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview Details – Apply online, they call you, set up an interview, take behavior test, go to interview and hired!

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, college grad, took what they gave me

Capital Markets Intern Interview

Capital Markets Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview Details – They did an initial on-campus interview at UNC. I did no networking at any point in the interview process. Talked mostly about why I wanted to work at PNC and why my prior experience made me a good fit. Did well enough to get a Super Day in Pittsburgh, and the internship.

Interview Question – Explain the Financial Crisis.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The interview process started and finished about two months prior to bulge bracket banks coming to campus. I declined to give myself the opportunity to interview at those banks.

Anonymous Interview

Interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview Details – The interview process was straight forward. Candidates are flown to one of the capital markets cities, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, or New York. Once there, I had three 2-1 interviews, mostly fit-based, with some technical questions as well. Each interview was for a different track within Capital Markets, (FX, ABF, etc)

Interview Question – How is net income related to the three statements   View Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Branch Manager
Cherry Hill, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in November 2009.

Interview Details – Basic behavioral interview questions. What are your strengths and weakness?

Interview Question – What was the last thing you wrote? And preferred method of communication?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fought for an extra five grand.. negotiate well cause soon as your in, you only get small increases a year.

Teller Interview

Teller

Interview Details – Basic questions regarding cash handeling

Interview Question – How you take care of customer needs   Answer Question

Financial Specialist Interview

Financial Specialist

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview Details – You interview with several people throughout four interviews. One over phone. You need to adjust your interview style to fit each interviewer.

Interview Question – How will you be in the top 10% of advisers here when everybody works hard?   Answer Question

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!