PNC Financial Services Group Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 25, 2014
566 interviews

2.7

In-Store Financial Sales Consultant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Received an invitation to a group interview after soon after completing an online application. Group interview took place within a week. Was offered the position a few days after the group interview.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were fairly standard and specific to sales goals and accomplishments.   Answer Question

Teller Branch Supervisor Interview

Submit app online received call from HR rep. Had telephone interview with HR rep. Had in person interview with branch manager then in person interview Regional manager and SSSM. The received call from HR rep with offer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in July 2014.

The whole process took about 4 weeks, I applied online and got a call back from a recruiter, I answered a few interview questions then was sent an assessment to my email. After I completed the assessment I was sent another email to schedule and interview time. The interview was a group interview which is what screwed me up because I'm horrible at public speaking.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you provided 5 star customer service   Answer Question

Loan Support Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brecksville, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brecksville, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in March 2013.

The interview was a panel interview (4 supervisors) who took turns asking me behavioral questions; such as, "tell me about a time you had a conflict with a co-worker, one positive/one negative about yourself, etc."

Interview Questions
    • It was pretty average interview, nothing was unexpected.   Answer Question

Financial Specialist II Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in June 2014.

After submitting my resume i received a call from a recruiter within a week, and he walked me through the process, he was the best recruiter i have ever worked with, he really was focused on helping me be as well prepared as possible. I had a phone interview with him, and he set-up the face-to-face interview with my would-be manager. That interview was scheduled for a week later, and lasted about an hour. I heard from the recruiter within an hour as to how it went. He then set-up the next face-to-face interview which was at the local branch i was applying for with my manager, the branch bank manager, and financial advisor. At this point my manager had approved me, and was more on "my side" as the branch manager interviewed me. I heard the results of that interview within an hour, and was made an offer about 36 hours later.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work at a bank, and then specifically PNC?   Answer Question
    Very smooth. I worked with the recruiter through the whole process, and was very much an advocate for me with the higher-ups making the call.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in April 2012.

Typical Interview Process: phone interview with a recruiter, then a 1 on 1 interview with the branch manager, then a panel interview with the branch manager and regional manager. Received offer two days later from the recruiter.

No Negotiation

Part-time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Champaign, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

The next day of submitting my application online, I received an email for a 10-minute phone screening. Right after that I was instructed to complete an assessment. Two days later, I had a phone interview with a recruiter. The questions were very common and basic interview questions. The recruiter was very friendly and patient, and she sent a recommandation to the branch manager for a face-to-face interview. That interview was scheduled by phone for the following day, and lasted about an hour. I heard the results of that interview within an hour from the recruiter, and was made an offer about a week later because of document preparation.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation because it's an entry-level part-time position. Rate is fixed.

Financial Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greensburg, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensburg, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in January 2011.

Phone inteview. Then one on one interview. Then waited about 5 days before I got called from HR with an offer. I accepted the low salary offer because I needed a job.

Interview Questions
    • Very simple interview. Regular questions no outside the box questions.   Answer Question
    They offered, I needed a job so I accepted.

Bank Teller Interview

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

I got a called where I was asked about the job. Then i received my over the phone interview. It was a little unprofessional... The lady was late and her assistant manger was super rude.

Financial Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kalamazoo, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in May 2010.

Phone interview followed by group interview with all of the people that would be potentially managing you. Upon hire there was an offer letter and then a drug test.

Interview Questions
    Sent a letter outlining salary