PNC Financial Services Group

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Market Risk Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in September 2013.

Interview Details – Focusing on behavior questions. They want to find a right person to fit their team culture. I asked my basic options and stochastic calculus questions as well.

Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in February 2012.

Interview Details – The phone interview generally went over your resume and asked the details of your past experience, just like what did you do and how did you do it. And then ask some questions about my master degree program.

The onside interview i was interviewed by 5 VPs and each one 30min. I can only say they ask everything and different one have different style. One person asked the technical question?but mainly focus on the skills what i wrote on my resume; Another one asked some market questions, can u make a forecast of S&P500 and what is current 10 year treasury rate? I don't know the answer, so i directly told him that i have no idea. But i knew current 1y year libor rate and CMT rate. Generally the interview atmosphere is relax and they would ask you do you like Pittsburgh.

Wish these would give you some help!

Interview Question – Can you forecast the S&P 500 index ?   Answer Question

Washington, DC

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in January 2008.

Interview Details – est your sales skill. see if you are able to build up the sales network and bear the aum create to the company. if you are sales experience, more opportunity. otherwise, need to be very prepared.
Telephone interview to ask some basic questions about your resume and your past activities in school
Accessment centre interview consists of group discusion and individual presentation.

Interview Question – what is your weakness   Answer Question

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!