PNC Financial Services Group Operations Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

1.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Birmingham, AL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in April 2014.

the process was really quick. i applied online. received call from the recruiter 3 days later. interviewed 2 days later and was hired the day after my interview. my interview was face to face.

Interview Questions
  • the recruiter was out of PA. so i was sure of the time difference. I had to call him several times before I finally received a return.   Answer Question
i was able to negotiate but my position also offered a shift diff. so I was comfortable with offer after shift diff. was added.

Other Interview Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Operations Analyst Interview

First part is a test, then a face to face interview with a HR Rep.

Unpressured.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in May 2011.

Recruiter from Massachusetts called to confirm an interview time in Pittsburgh. Met with the immediate supervisor for the position. She talked about the position and asked basic interview questions. She asked about my education and what I expected moving forward. It was not an intense line of questioning or anything. She presented the position in a way that did not really show what it really consisted of. She seemed to overplay many things as they really only wanted me to do certain things as I found out later. I wouldn't worry too much about the interview, as most people that have made it that far were eventually hired, at least in my department. Just make sure you really find out about the job.

Interview Questions
    There was no real negotiation as there was very little wiggle room. I did receive a Senior title based on my skills, which did increase my salary somewhat.

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!