PNC Financial Services Group
www.pnc.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

PNC Financial Services Group Operations Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Dec 18, 2013

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Itasca, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in December 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, received a phone interview the next day, after that was scheduled for face to face interview, process took 2 weeks

Interview Question – Typical interview questions but wanted specific situations   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, what they offered was fair for my experience.

Itasca, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in March 2013.

Interview Details – Got a call from a recruiter in MA to go to an interview in Itasca, met with all three managers on the shift, one after the other. They asked me some basic questions sprinkled with a little more tough questions. The interview itself was about 45 minutes. After a week was asked to take a drug test and then got a job offer.

Interview Question – "Tell me about a time you used technology in solving a problem".   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, the pay rate was set.

Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in April 2012.

Interview Details – There was a phone interview to kind of get a feel of what to expect from the position. When I was called for a physical interview, it was rather lengthy and I had was interviewed by two people. They both had a packet of questions to ask and took turns asking questions.

Interview Question – There really wasn't a difficult question. All the questions were experienced based and scenarios.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in September 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online. After about one mounth, I got a short phone interview. She asked about education and experience related to the job. No difficult questions. I did not get the job, as they thought the job didn't fit me. No further interviews.

Interview Question – Nothing to tell   Answer Question

Cleveland, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in September 2008.

Interview Details – I applied online after graduating college. I got an interview shortly thereafter. I came to the interview, and was offered the position within a couple weeks.

Interviews for Top Jobs at PNC Financial Services Group

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!

PNC Financial Services Group Videos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PNC Financial Services Group Operations Specialist interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by PNC Financial Services Group employees and interview candidates.