PNC Financial Services Group Operations Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Itasca, IL).

Interview

Easy they are desperate. They do not tell you what you will fully be doing until you actually start. At the 1:1 interview they walk you through the office to show you the work but the job consists of much more than they make you think. They trick you into thinking it's a good opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Questions were typical, time where you had an argument, if you had other plans and we asked you to stay late what would you do.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Itasca, IL) in December 2013.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone interview the next day, after that was scheduled for face to face interview, process took 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions but wanted specific situations   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, what they offered was fair for my experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Itasca, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter in MA to go to an interview in Itasca, met with all three managers on the shift, one after the other. They asked me some basic questions sprinkled with a little more tough questions. The interview itself was about 45 minutes. After a week was asked to take a drug test and then got a job offer.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time you used technology in solving a problem".   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, the pay rate was set.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2012.

Interview

I applied online. After about one mounth, I got a short phone interview. She asked about education and experience related to the job. No difficult questions. I did not get the job, as they thought the job didn't fit me. No further interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2012.

Interview

There was a phone interview to kind of get a feel of what to expect from the position. When I was called for a physical interview, it was rather lengthy and I had was interviewed by two people. They both had a packet of questions to ask and took turns asking questions.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't a difficult question. All the questions were experienced based and scenarios.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cleveland, OH) in September 2008.

Interview

I applied online after graduating college. I got an interview shortly thereafter. I came to the interview, and was offered the position within a couple weeks.