PNC Financial Services Group Operations Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

5 interviews

2.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Itasca, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Itasca, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in December 2013.

Applied online, received a phone interview the next day, after that was scheduled for face to face interview, process took 2 weeks

Interview Questions
  • Typical interview questions but wanted specific situations   Answer Question
No negotiation, what they offered was fair for my experience.

Other Interview Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Itasca, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Itasca, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in March 2013.

Got a call from a recruiter in MA to go to an interview in Itasca, met with all three managers on the shift, one after the other. They asked me some basic questions sprinkled with a little more tough questions. The interview itself was about 45 minutes. After a week was asked to take a drug test and then got a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me about a time you used technology in solving a problem".   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation, the pay rate was set.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in April 2012.

There was a phone interview to kind of get a feel of what to expect from the position. When I was called for a physical interview, it was rather lengthy and I had was interviewed by two people. They both had a packet of questions to ask and took turns asking questions.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't a difficult question. All the questions were experienced based and scenarios.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

I interviewed online - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in September 2012.

I applied online. After about one mounth, I got a short phone interview. She asked about education and experience related to the job. No difficult questions. I did not get the job, as they thought the job didn't fit me. No further interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in September 2008.

I applied online after graduating college. I got an interview shortly thereafter. I came to the interview, and was offered the position within a couple weeks.

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!