PNC Financial Services Group

www.pnc.com

PNC Financial Services Group Operations Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Itasca, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in December 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, received a phone interview the next day, after that was scheduled for face to face interview, process took 2 weeks

Interview Question – Typical interview questions but wanted specific situations   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, what they offered was fair for my experience.

Itasca, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in March 2013.

Interview Details – Got a call from a recruiter in MA to go to an interview in Itasca, met with all three managers on the shift, one after the other. They asked me some basic questions sprinkled with a little more tough questions. The interview itself was about 45 minutes. After a week was asked to take a drug test and then got a job offer.

Interview Question – "Tell me about a time you used technology in solving a problem".   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, the pay rate was set.

Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in April 2012.

Interview Details – There was a phone interview to kind of get a feel of what to expect from the position. When I was called for a physical interview, it was rather lengthy and I had was interviewed by two people. They both had a packet of questions to ask and took turns asking questions.

Interview Question – There really wasn't a difficult question. All the questions were experienced based and scenarios.   Answer Question

Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in September 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online. After about one mounth, I got a short phone interview. She asked about education and experience related to the job. No difficult questions. I did not get the job, as they thought the job didn't fit me. No further interviews.

Interview Question – Nothing to tell   Answer Question

Cleveland, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in September 2008.

Interview Details – I applied online after graduating college. I got an interview shortly thereafter. I came to the interview, and was offered the position within a couple weeks.

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!