PNC Financial Services Group

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

PNC Retail ACCEL Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in March 2011.

My resume was forwarded to a recruiter for the ACCEL program, after applying for another position at PNC. The recruiter was very friendly and interviewed me over the phone; asked basic questions like, presentations I've given, how I handle adversity, etc. A day later she called me to say I was going to move on to the final round, consisting of a night of networking, following by three 25 minute interviews the next day. The networking session was nice, with a nice selection of Hors d'œuvres and drinks. Take the opportunity to scout out your interviewers (you'll know their names prior) and strike up a relaxed conversation and just be yourself; show them you've done a little research in the company and position that interests you. During the interviews, be prepared to give examples of leadership and show confidence.

Interview Questions