PNC Financial Services Group

www.pnc.com

PNC Financial Services Group Retail Banking Intern Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Retail Banking Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Initially interviewed for Corporate Banking Internship and was referred to retail banking. Had a great experience at super day and only had 2 short 15 minute interviews. Took a couple months to hear back

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to explain something difficult to someone.   Answer Question
no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in January 2012.

Phone interview, then flown out to super day. Great process, PNC really treats you like royalty at super day.
    Always have a smile on your face, firm hand shake and ASK at least 5 questions. Make sure the interview is more of a conversation. Be down to earth and show them why you belong at the company.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, they tell you were they would like to put you and give you 3 weeks to make a decision.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in October 2011.

I applied through my school and connected with a recruiter at our annual career conference. I My first interview was about 45 minutes and it was pretty standard - a couple behavioral questions and questions about my resume. The interviewer chatted with me more than anything and let me ask about five questions. Then they had a "Super Day" where many potential interns interviewed. I went through two interview rooms, both of them had two interviewers. One of the rooms was intense and did not smile and then the other room was really friendly and easy to talk to. Seemed like they did it on purpose to see how I act with them. After those interview I received a phone call about 2 weeks later telling me I had an internship offer.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to resolve a conflict with a teammate or co-worker.   Answer Question