PNC Financial Services Group

Employer Engaged

PNC Financial Services Group Risk Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

Risk Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

30min phone interview for the first round. second round will be an on-site interview and the last round. Two interviewers are there for the first round.

Interview Questions
  • Go through the resume, focus on the regression variables when doing stress testing   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in February 2013.

Applied online through a campus recruiting website. They got back to me with a phone interview. The interview was basic resume disecting. They just asked me to talk about myself and let them know why PNC and why the position I am applying for. It wasn't too bad pretty straight forward, but they have not gotten back to me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in December 2008.

Started with phone interview with hiring manager leading to onsite interview. Few financial math related questions.

Interview Questions
    • Questions related to Ito's formula and correlation between random variable   Answer Question