PNC Financial Services Group

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Risk Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview Details – 30min phone interview for the first round. second round will be an on-site interview and the last round. Two interviewers are there for the first round.

Interview Question – Go through the resume, focus on the regression variables when doing stress testing   Answer Question

Risk Analyst
Pittsburgh, PA

I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in February 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online through a campus recruiting website. They got back to me with a phone interview. The interview was basic resume disecting. They just asked me to talk about myself and let them know why PNC and why the position I am applying for. It wasn't too bad pretty straight forward, but they have not gotten back to me.

Interview Question – Why PNC   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Risk Analyst
Pittsburgh, PA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in December 2008.

Interview Details – Started with phone interview with hiring manager leading to onsite interview. Few financial math related questions.

Interview Question – Questions related to Ito's formula and correlation between random variable   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at PNC Financial Services Group

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!

PNC Financial Services Group Videos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PNC Financial Services Group Risk Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by PNC Financial Services Group employees and interview candidates.