PNC Financial Services Group Interview Questions in Saint Louis, MO

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in January 2014.

First contact was by phone to set up a phone interview. Then I had one phone and two in person interviews.

The phone interview was with a regional HR-Recruiter that interview was the standard qualifing question to see if you have the basic qualifications and not have something in your past that could disqualify you.

First in person interview was at the branch level and was the standard give me an example of when you did/experienced/handled a particular situation.

Second interview was with a regional representative and they asked many of the same type of questions.

The offer was made a little more than a week after the final interview.

The whole process took about 4 weeks. They proceed with caution at all levels to make sure they are making a good choice.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example where you had to deal with a very upset customer.   Answer Question
    I had researched entry level pay scales for similar positions in this area and their offer was on the upper level of that range and I accpeted the offer without negotiations.

Teller II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in January 2013.

Emailed my resume, recieved and completed an assessment test within two days. Was contacted through email to set up a phone interview. After the interview was told I would be contacted to come in for a face to face interview with a branch manager. I was never contacted over a week even after I sent two follow up emails and phone call.

Interview Questions
    • "Where did I see myself within the company in 5yrs?"   View Answer

Corporate Banking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

The process took 3 days - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in November 2010.

Very simple. All behavioral questions, very few technical questions. Interviewers were as interested in getting to know you as a person as they are telling you about the position.

Interview Questions
    • Walk me through how Net Income flows through the three financial statements?   Answer Question
    No negotiation, only an internship.

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!