PNC Financial Services Group Interview Questions in Saint Louis, MO

Updated Aug 26, 2015

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

There was first a phone interview, then the in-person interview with the assistant manager and the manager of the bank. About a week or so later, I had another phone interview with the regional manager

Interview Questions

• -How would I handle a company that is in the process of changing its entire platform of banking? -When have you had a conflict with a coworker or manager? -When have you had to make a sale, tell me about it, was it successful? -How do you react when someone doesn't seem to be into what you're selling?   Answer Question

Corporate and Institutional Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2014.

Interview

There were two interviewers who asked questions. Some small talk at the beginning and then they traded off asking questions. Sometimes they would ask for an elaboration on an answer. Most of the questions were regarding experience and why PNC. They definitely seemed to be looking for a candidate that would be interested in working for the company long-term and asked me whether I would be willing to live in Pittsburgh after graduation.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2014.

Interview

my interview process was pretty long just because of some events going on in the area. there were four interviews 3 phone and 1 in person interview. one initial interview, one interview with a recruiter, an in branch interview with the branch manager and assistant manager and a phone interview with SSM. I also had to do drug testing and fingerprinting once I accepted the position.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2014.

Interview

First contact was by phone to set up a phone interview. Then I had one phone and two in person interviews. The phone interview was with a regional HR-Recruiter that interview was the standard qualifing question to see if you have the basic qualifications and not have something in your past that could disqualify you. First in person interview was at the branch level and was the standard give me an example of when you did/experienced/handled a particular situation. Second interview was with a regional representative and they asked many of the same type of questions. The offer was made a little more than a week after the final interview. The whole process took about 4 weeks. They proceed with caution at all levels to make sure they are making a good choice.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example where you had to deal with a very upset customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had researched entry level pay scales for similar positions in this area and their offer was on the upper level of that range and I accpeted the offer without negotiations.

Teller II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2013.

Interview

Emailed my resume, recieved and completed an assessment test within two days. Was contacted through email to set up a phone interview. After the interview was told I would be contacted to come in for a face to face interview with a branch manager. I was never contacted over a week even after I sent two follow up emails and phone call.

Interview Questions

• "Where did I see myself within the company in 5yrs?"   1 Answer

Corporate Banking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2010.

Interview

Very simple. All behavioral questions, very few technical questions. Interviewers were as interested in getting to know you as a person as they are telling you about the position.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through how Net Income flows through the three financial statements?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, only an internship.