PNC Financial Services Group Interview Questions in Silver Spring, MD

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Teller I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Silver Spring, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

applied online and received a call the next day for a interview the following week. With my experience, I didn't have a phone interview and I didn't take the teller assessment until after my interview. The interview was done in a group of 7 with addition to 1 regional manager, 2 branch manager and 1 HR. They asked behavioral questions that started off with "tell me about a time...." and "Tell me about yourself." The interview style was conversational and very smooth that lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • All behavioral questions...nothing difficult. Just know what is on your resume.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Silver Spring, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in September 2011.

After a walk-in inquiry with branch manager, I was recommended to apply online because they are hiring bi-lingual applicants for the area. I took a online personality test, which consisted of "strongly disagree" or "strongly agree" questions. Thereafter, I received a phone call for a phone interview, and was asked simple "what would you do" interview questions.

Interview Questions
    You are allowed some room to negotiate, however my advice is to do it with the hiring manager and not your branch manager.

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!