PNC Financial Services Group Summer Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in November 2013.

Went through school career center, the first interview at school after a brief social the night before. It wasn't too difficult to get Invited to superday. Superday was in Pittsburgh and went through various interviews with different groups within the bank.

Other Interview Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Interview on campus

Anonymous Employee  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in November 2012.

Mostly behavioral questions. Asked about to explain fiscal cliff, liquidity crises, equity restructuring, along with questions about myself and my experiences. The process was relatively laid back and they were conversational and relaxed. The second part involved them flying me up to Pittsburgh, and conducting a series of 3 interviews.

Anonymous Employee  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in March 2011.

The hiring process is process is very straight-forward. All of the interview questions are behavioral. There are no technical questions. They want to know if you "fit" the organizations (very collegial environment).

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question
    • If you had to choose one line item from the financial statements that you think is the most important what would it be.   View Answer

Anonymous Employee  in  Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

The process took a day - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in April 2010.

Laid back interview, mainly behavioral and fit type questions.

Interview Questions
    • If working in a group, how would you deal with a dysfunctional group member?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in March 2010.

The first round interview was a phone interview asking mainly about my resume as well as some behavioral questions. For the second round they flew me in to Pittsburgh. The night before we went out to a nice dinner and got to meet some of the employees. The next day consisted of 5- 15 minute interviews with mainly upper level people. Very conversational, still waiting to here back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Piti, GU
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piti, GU

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in October 2009.

We had a preinterview dinner on campus the night before, which included a presentation and Q&A. The next day they conducted on campus interviews. It was one on one and very qual. We ran down my resume, talked about why I wanted to work for them, leadership qualities, ect.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you went out of way for a customer   View Answer
    • Tell me about a time when you overcame a challange and accomplished something.   View Answer
    I don't believe that this is relevant for an internship interview. The salary is non-negotiable.

Summer Analyst Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in November 2011.

The interview went pretty well. The recruiter asked me a lot of behavioral questions based on my resume. And he was not a tough person to talk to, Questions that I have been asked to is " Tell me about yourself" "What do you know about us" and " what did you do within this leadership positions"

Summer Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in October 2011.

I applied through a school website and was accepted for a 1:1 interview. He asked me to walk through my resume and we talked about the economy and the market and government. It was more of a conversation then anything. Nothing too stressful. In the end, he asked if I had any other questions and I gave him about three.

Interview Questions

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!