PNC Financial Services Group

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Teller II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in January 2013.

Emailed my resume, recieved and completed an assessment test within two days. Was contacted through email to set up a phone interview. After the interview was told I would be contacted to come in for a face to face interview with a branch manager. I was never contacted over a week even after I sent two follow up emails and phone call.

Interview Questions
  • "Where did I see myself within the company in 5yrs?"   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Teller II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hershey, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hershey, PA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in October 2010.

Questions are typical interview questions. PNC prefers to hire from outside and keep a high turnover rate so as long as you make eye contact and answer questions with confidence they will hire you.

Interview Questions
    It will be very easy to negotiate however they intentionally refuse to put any stipulations in writing. They will NOT follow through with any verbal agreements.