PNC Financial Services Group

Updated Jan 3, 2015

2.5

48 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in March 2012.

A rep. from PNC called me back imediately, to conduct an phone interview , which lead to me taking the online assesement test. Everything was going fine....but at the last min. HR called me back and said that another rep. had already filled the postion... I guess we just didn"t get it done in time.. The Rep. was very knd and helpful...I hope this helps...

Interview Questions
  • One question they ask is What makes you a good canidate for this position?...   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Teller Interview

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in March 2012.

I applied for the teller position online, got a call to set up a phone interview. I just had the phone interview with the banks recruiter. She asked me few normal questions and explained about the the schedule., salary etc. and she told she will be calling me for next process and asked what time i am available during this week. Hopefully she will call me for the further....and offer me a job.

Interview Questions
    • How did you make a unhappy customer happy   View Answer
    • How do you cross sell a product?   View Answer
    • She asked whether I am available for part time hours   View Answer

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in August 2010.

Put in my resume online and within 24 hours was e-mailed to fill out an application. A day after that I was called to set up a phone interview for the next day. Had the phone interview (why PNC, tell me about a time when a customer..., how important is team work to you) and then my information was forwarded to a branch manager. The branch manager called the next day to set up interview for the next day. Went to that interview, was asked the same questions as phone interview, it was uncomfortable. Two days later the original recruiter called to tell me that I didn't get it but the branch manager wanted me to interview at a different location. Did that interview as well with the same questions, however was not called again.

Teller Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in June 2010.

I applied online for the position as a teller at PNC and the very next day I was called for a one on one interview. I set up the interview for 2 days later. When going in I immediately noticed how friendly everyone there was. The interview was surprisingly laid back. The two woman I spoke to were very friendly, asked me a few questions about my past experience, and explained a few things about the company to me. I felt like the management was really just trying to see if the personality fit above everything else. Unfortunately there was A LOT of competition for the position

Interview Questions
    • Describe a negative experience you had in customer service   Answer Question

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in February 2010.

First, filled out an app online. Recruiter contacted me to take a personality assessment online. Contacted by recruiter, asked about customer service and cash handling experience, and set-up time to meet with bank staff.

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in September 2008.

The corporate office handles the initial call and does a basic screening. Will you be able to travel to work? Can you work the requested hours? What is the minimum and maximum you're willing to be paid? When are you available for an interview? Based on whatever you say, the branch manager of the actual branch will call and schedule one. Mine was very short due to such a friendly manner and my previous experience as a teller and working customer service. She asked me about my worst experience with a customer and how I turned it around? She also asked me how well I get along with others. And what is the best and worst trait of my personality?

Interview Questions
    During the initial talk with the recruiter in the corporate office, my compensation was discussed then.

Teller Interview

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in July 2008.

Submitting and application will lead to a corporate recruiter contacting you. They will confirm the information on the application and see if there are any available positions. After that they will ask you to perform a drug test within 48 hours otherwise you will not qualify. After the results com in they will ask to come in, meet the recruiter, take an exam and a 1 on 1 interview. If they like you they will shop you around to available branches and whichever one claims you will then do a 1 on 1 with you also. If you are offered employment you will receive 3 weeks training and then report for work

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in July 2008.

From the time of taking the test to the interview to HR getting back to me the whole process was two weeks

Interview Questions
    • What could I bring into the bank to be able to get referrals   Answer Question