PNC Financial Services Group

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Teller Peak Time Interview

Clarendon Hills, IL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in May 2011.

Interview Details – I was actually referred to by a friend who was working at PNC. I filled out my application online. I was called almost right away for an initial phone interview with HR. After that, I went in for the interview with the Branch and Assistant Branch Managers. The interview process was professional, but very relaxed in the Branch Manager's office. I was offered the position the next day.

Interview Question – The questions were the normal, "tell me a time when..." Nothing struck me as odd. But, I did go into all interviews knowing about the company and who the CEO was.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation as the position is a non-negotible pay position. I was happy with the pay, however. Hours were not flexible, but I knew that before applying as it is a "peak time" position. If I needed a day off, my manager was willing to accommodate that.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at PNC Financial Services Group

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!

PNC Financial Services Group Videos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PNC Financial Services Group Teller Peak Time interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by PNC Financial Services Group employees and interview candidates.