PNC Financial Services Group

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in December 2013.

Interview Details – Completed the online application after finding the job on Indeed.com, had me create a profile for the careers website (just basic info) then started the app. All disclosure, pretty normal any criminal record stuff, then just mainly address and more basic info. Then after I got the call back there was a test for Personality and Ethics and a phone interview. The phone interview was mainly about previous work history, why I chose PNC and how will I fill in the role. After that got the interview with my Branch Manager, and Assistant Branch Manager. Pretty easy as new jobs go, I suppose, great company. Training is best in class as far as i'm concerned, no expenses lost in the commitment they show new employees.

Interview Question – None, pretty standard   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't accept the first offer, and a day later she came back more reasonable number and I accepted. PNC is a conservative bank, thats good and bad but if you show your abilities and put in the work they reward you.

Akron, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in November 2013.

Interview Details – Applied and received a phone call from a recruited about two days later to set up a phone interview. Got online and scheduled phone interview, which was really a 5 minute call to confirm my application information. Then I was instructed to get online to complete an assessment test. Two days after that received an email to set up a time for a real phone interview. That took about 20 minutes. The next step would've been an in-person interview, but unfortunately I did not get one.

Interview Question – What will be your biggest challenge coming to PNC?   Answer Question

Teller Supervisor

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in August 2011.

Interview Details – company seems very aware of enviroment and people within company seems to love working there. Due to auditing purposes it seems very high stress but that is to be expected with any bank job.

Interview Question – how would I handle a disgruntle employee?   Answer Question

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!