PNC Financial Services Group Teller Supervisor Interview Questions

Updated Sep 5, 2014

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Teller Supervisor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in August 2014.

I sent in a resume and was contacted by email to set up a phone interview. Phone appointment call came exactly when scheduled. It seemed like a prescreening. All questions were just yes and no. Interviewer was heavily accented and I had a hard time understanding him.

Interview Questions
  • Very basic qualifications yes and no questions. It seemed totally unnecessary since they could look at my resume and receive the answers.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in December 2013.

Completed the online application after finding the job on Indeed.com, had me create a profile for the careers website (just basic info) then started the app. All disclosure, pretty normal any criminal record stuff, then just mainly address and more basic info. Then after I got the call back there was a test for Personality and Ethics and a phone interview. The phone interview was mainly about previous work history, why I chose PNC and how will I fill in the role. After that got the interview with my Branch Manager, and Assistant Branch Manager. Pretty easy as new jobs go, I suppose, great company. Training is best in class as far as i'm concerned, no expenses lost in the commitment they show new employees.

Interview Questions
    I didn't accept the first offer, and a day later she came back more reasonable number and I accepted. PNC is a conservative bank, thats good and bad but if you show your abilities and put in the work they reward you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in November 2013.

Applied and received a phone call from a recruited about two days later to set up a phone interview. Got online and scheduled phone interview, which was really a 5 minute call to confirm my application information. Then I was instructed to get online to complete an assessment test. Two days after that received an email to set up a time for a real phone interview. That took about 20 minutes. The next step would've been an in-person interview, but unfortunately I did not get one.

Teller Supervisor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in August 2011.

company seems very aware of enviroment and people within company seems to love working there. Due to auditing purposes it seems very high stress but that is to be expected with any bank job.