PNC Financial Services Group

PNC Financial Services Group Underwriter Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in February 2013.

Applied online through internatl job posting. They interviewed 4 candidates of which I was the only internal candidate. The interview was a one hour panel interview with 4 interviewers. All questions were behavioral.

Other Interview Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in October 2009.

I initially had a pre-screen phone interview with a recruiter from PNC. This was very brief - about 5 minutes. Very general questions about my past work experience and salary expectations. I said a minimum of 50k. The recruiter then set a 1:1 interview with a operations manager. Again, this was also very short - 15 minutes or so. I have about 7 years of relevant experience and knew several employees who would give me a good referral so this may be why it was such a short process. Mainly interview was about my experience and expectations of new role.

Interview Questions
    I got offered 50k - countered to 55k. They held steady and I decided to accept. Best advice would be to ask for 55k-60k - my understanding is that 50-55 is the normal salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

The process took a dayinterviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in June 2009.

Basic questions about your background. Some basic behavioral questions that aren't tough. Then some easy technical questions about the financial statements. Namely the balance sheet and income statement.

Underwriter Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in March 2012.

Received a call from a recruiter and had a brief chat about my resume. 5 Days later got a call from the hiring manager and had a 25 minute interview about my background and the opportunities at the bank. Brought in for a face to face interview, both 1 on 1 and in a group about a week later. Got on well with everyone involved and felt PNC did a great job describing the company.

Interview Questions

Got a better offer elsewhere.