PNC Global Investment Servicing

Updated Nov 14, 2014
Updated Nov 14, 2014

2.5

Software Engineer III Interview

I applied online – interviewed at PNC Global Investment Servicing.

I was contacted by phone, a week later I had a first phone interview with a hiring manager, a week later I was invited for a more thorough discussion. All went smoothly. Soon after that their HR called me and extended the offer. I was quiet happy about the whole process.

Investment Services Partner Interview

Very Easy process. If you are licensed, you are a shoe in, even if not, you have a very good chance of getting in, if you how an interest in becoming licensed.

N-PX Form Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

The process took a dayinterviewed at PNC Global Investment Servicing in May 2009.

I was referred by a good friend for the position. The hiring manager initially called me to describe the position and then we scheduled an on site interview for the following week. Interview consisted of a one-on-one interview and a writing sample. It was a temp job for the summer and I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you feel that you are a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Correspondance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PNC Global Investment Servicing in January 2009.

Applied, was called back, interview and offered 1 of 2 positions. Great place to work and interview at.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PNC Global Investment Servicing in March 2008.

I had an employee refer me to the internship program. I met with several people from different departments during the first interview. For the second interview, I had to meet with people from the two departments that I liked the most. During this interview I spoke with several people in each department.

Interview Questions
    There was not any form of negotiation the salary was already set

Investment Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PNC Global Investment Servicing in January 2008.

Mostly Behavior type questions
    Asked few questions on Investment accounting like JE and Classification on balance sheet
    The managers who interviewed me had good personality skills.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PNC Global Investment Servicing in January 2007.

Received a phone call from an internal recruiter, who essentially tried to "sell" the job to me rather than get information from me. Scheduled an interview for the following week which consisted of two supervisors and myself. The interview was pretty casual (interviewers obviously printed out generic interview questions from the internet prior to meeting with me). The interview lasted for about an hour, then I got a call a few days later that I was being offered the job.

Interview Questions
    Pretty strict and stingey with the salary. Must insist on a higher salary going into the position. Once in, almost impossible to get raises.