PNY Technologies

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Coordinator Interview

Parsippany, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PNY Technologies in March 2014.

Interview Details – Was contacted by recruiter and went in for interview within 4 days. Met with HR person then department manager. Both asked general questions. Both made it a point to tell me they do not fire or lay people off a couple of times so I guess they have had some issue with that. Office lobby and conference room was nice, did not see actual working area. Left with positive impression. HR told me it would take 2-3 weeks to make a decision and that was factual. Anyone I saw going in and out of the office area did not look happy, no one was smiling.

Interview Question – "Why do you want to work here"?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Interview

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at PNY Technologies in February 2008.

Interview Details – uppermanager . hr and colleague ask the questions why you want to work in here? how do you know about us ?how is your communicational skill and your personality like ? what is your challenge in the life ?
computer skills and presentation skills

Interview Question – business strategy to marketing brand   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for PNY Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PNY Technologies interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by PNY Technologies employees and interview candidates.