PODS

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PODS in September 2010.

Had to go through four separate interviews all over the span of a month. During each interview I was told about how big of a hurry they were in to get the job filled and how much they expected this candidate to do in a very limited time frame. The whole interview process was haphazard and poorly conducted. They finally wanted me to come in for a face to face interview (the fourth one) but would not pay for travel expenses. I was almost relieved when they called to tell me they had decided to go with a 'local' candidate because I had come to the conclusion that I did not really want to work for a company that was this cheap.

I would not apply for another position with Pods.

Interview Questions
  • The hypothetical questions that would never occur in the real world   View Answer