PODS

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Engineer Interview

IT Engineer
Clearwater, FL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PODS in September 2010.

Interview Details – Had to go through four separate interviews all over the span of a month. During each interview I was told about how big of a hurry they were in to get the job filled and how much they expected this candidate to do in a very limited time frame. The whole interview process was haphazard and poorly conducted. They finally wanted me to come in for a face to face interview (the fourth one) but would not pay for travel expenses. I was almost relieved when they called to tell me they had decided to go with a 'local' candidate because I had come to the conclusion that I did not really want to work for a company that was this cheap.

I would not apply for another position with Pods.

Interview Question – The hypothetical questions that would never occur in the real world   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for PODS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PODS IT Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by PODS employees and interview candidates.