PODS

Relevance Date Difficulty

Seasonal Sales Agent Interview

Seasonal Sales Agent
Clearwater, FL

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PODS in March 2012.

Interview Details – Very helpful and quite thorough however never said that there would be a forced advancement that was quite a rude awakening. The first thing they did was have me listen to two different calls and critique them and then take a short test on typing. After that I was asked to sell something to my interviewer, then was asked to wait in the lobby for a short while. After that I was called back and asked when the first date I would be able to attend. After that I was handed the standard welcome paperwork, and was introduced to more people then was told they would see me soon.

Interview Question – When I was asked to sell something to the interviewer...   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There wasn't one.

Universal Sales Consultant Interview

Universal Sales Consultant
Clearwater, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PODS in May 2010.

Interview Details – Apply on line, go in, have a pulse and ask for the sale and you are hired. Drug testing on site, so if you indulge give yourself a few days before applying. YOu really should be high if you take a job there!

Interview Question – Nothing really, Its a canned interview with no really out of the blue questions. Your 3 year old could pass the interview with flying colors. Just ask for the sale!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – THEY DONT NEGOTIATE

Call Center Representative Interview

Call Center Representative
Clearwater, FL

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at PODS in December 2013.

Interview Details – Actually really good process. Recruiters were well trained, people I met were friendly and liked the company. Interview form and questions followed me through the interview process. My first day was good. HR Staff is really friendly and seemed to care about me.

Interview Question – Asked for a specific example of a time that I had to manage multiple tasks at the same time   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Pay is set at 10 per hour, but commissions are really good. Pretty easy sell.

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Clearwater, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PODS in January 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online. I had a phone interview with HR and F2F interviews with operations and finance managers. The next interview was with future teammates.The questions were not difficult and focused on behavioral questions.HR was very friendly and nice.

Interview Question – Tell me the time when you are getting behind to your works   Answer Question

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Call Center Supervisor
Clearwater, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PODS in April 2009.

Interview Details – If you get past the online screening then you are pretty much in. The phone interview is with an over worked HR rep who just wants to get bodies in the door. The face to face interview is with a supervisor who has 100 other things on their plate and is just looking to get this interview over with. Just be polite and you will get your foot in the door.

Interview Question – The interviewer has a very generic set of questions and really is just going thru the motions. Smile seem eager and willing to learn and you will blow thru it without issue.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no

Driver Interview

Driver
Wichita, KS

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at PODS.

Interview Details – Mailed in my resume by snail-mail, received a call in around 3 days for an interview. The interview was straightforward analytical questions to determine how well you could solve customer issues and problems in the field and how well you would handle minimal supervision. Then, I got called back to do a ride a long to see if I would like the job.

Interview Question – If you had an irate customer who would not calm down and demanded a better deal, what would you do?   Answer Question

IT Engineer Interview

IT Engineer
Clearwater, FL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PODS in September 2010.

Interview Details – Had to go through four separate interviews all over the span of a month. During each interview I was told about how big of a hurry they were in to get the job filled and how much they expected this candidate to do in a very limited time frame. The whole interview process was haphazard and poorly conducted. They finally wanted me to come in for a face to face interview (the fourth one) but would not pay for travel expenses. I was almost relieved when they called to tell me they had decided to go with a 'local' candidate because I had come to the conclusion that I did not really want to work for a company that was this cheap.

I would not apply for another position with Pods.

Interview Question – The hypothetical questions that would never occur in the real world   View Answer

Executive Interview

Executive
Clearwater, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at PODS in September 2009.

Interview Details – The external executive recruitment firm was extremely professional and thorough.

Most of the PODS senior executive team were very capable, knowledgeable and accessible. It is a great team. However, many members of the team are being held back by their current CEO. He seems either unwilling or unable to tap into the strength of his senior team. I think this will be a very exciting organization provided they either replace their CEO or his style matures to the point where he can manage strong and independent talent.

Be prepared for some frustration in the interviewing process. The HR group has a way to go before they can compete with world class organizations. They are well intentioned and very nice, but highly disorganized. Interviewing skills were very rudimentary for an organization of this size and caliber.

Interview Question – Standard questions were applied, no surprises   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at PODS in March 2012.

Interview Details – Telephone call from a Staffing Agency, they set the appointment for the interview at PODs. Group walk through and testing, then a one on one with a CS Supervisor, than you wait in the lobby and they call you into the HR office and offer you the job.

The culture is total call center and the people were all very nice. I liked the training and the people. There seems to be a HUGE growth going on so there is quick opportunity to rise in the organization. If you are accustomed to the business model of working tethered to a phone and you must be on time becasue that is the big issue..available and there. this has potential. Sale people can make the real money, but the CS is more of a problem solving team, good job, and good work again if you like that business model.

Interview Question – There were no questions other than, when can you start.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiating, it is what it is.

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PODS in March 2010.

Interview Details – Great Hiring Process

Interview Question – How do you sell a PODS container to a customer   View Answer

Worked for PODS? Contribute to the Community!