PODS

Updated Feb 24, 2015

2.5

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PODS in January 2015.

Phone interview with recruiter, then follow up with Director, then flown out for face to face. It was overall a positive experience. I felt like I connected with the group as well as the Leadership. Received feedback that they would not be pursuing me any further in a timely fashion. Wish more feedback was available as to what I didn't have that they were looking for however, but in today's world that may be a little too much to ask for I suppose. Overall biggest disappointment was not getting an offer, I felt that I got along with the group very well and they seemed like a really good group of people to work with.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you leaving your current employer? Wha is your management style? Why do you think your the best candidate for the job?   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PODS.

Quick and lie about company projections. They tell you what you want to hear. You cannot talk to other employees until your hired. They tell you they maintain equipment and everything is lollipop and roses. Everything seemed legit at the time. The hours are 630 till you're done. Training can be weeks. They tell you they have enough vehicles. Problem is not all of them are safe. Do a pretrial inspection before your hired...

Interview Questions
    • What do you do with an irate customer? It happens all the time...   Answer Question
    There is no negotiations

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at PODS in December 2013.

Actually really good process. Recruiters were well trained, people I met were friendly and liked the company. Interview form and questions followed me through the interview process. My first day was good. HR Staff is really friendly and seemed to care about me.

Interview Questions
    • Asked for a specific example of a time that I had to manage multiple tasks at the same time   View Answer
    Pay is set at 10 per hour, but commissions are really good. Pretty easy sell.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at PODS.

Mailed in my resume by snail-mail, received a call in around 3 days for an interview. The interview was straightforward analytical questions to determine how well you could solve customer issues and problems in the field and how well you would handle minimal supervision. Then, I got called back to do a ride a long to see if I would like the job.

Interview Questions
    • If you had an irate customer who would not calm down and demanded a better deal, what would you do?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PODS in January 2013.

Applied online. I had a phone interview with HR and F2F interviews with operations and finance managers. The next interview was with future teammates.The questions were not difficult and focused on behavioral questions.HR was very friendly and nice.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me the time when you are getting behind to your works   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PODS in March 2012.

Very helpful and quite thorough however never said that there would be a forced advancement that was quite a rude awakening. The first thing they did was have me listen to two different calls and critique them and then take a short test on typing. After that I was asked to sell something to my interviewer, then was asked to wait in the lobby for a short while. After that I was called back and asked when the first date I would be able to attend. After that I was handed the standard welcome paperwork, and was introduced to more people then was told they would see me soon.

Interview Questions
    • When I was asked to sell something to the interviewer...   View Answer
    There wasn't one.

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PODS in September 2010.

Had to go through four separate interviews all over the span of a month. During each interview I was told about how big of a hurry they were in to get the job filled and how much they expected this candidate to do in a very limited time frame. The whole interview process was haphazard and poorly conducted. They finally wanted me to come in for a face to face interview (the fourth one) but would not pay for travel expenses. I was almost relieved when they called to tell me they had decided to go with a 'local' candidate because I had come to the conclusion that I did not really want to work for a company that was this cheap.

I would not apply for another position with Pods.

Interview Questions
    • The hypothetical questions that would never occur in the real world   View Answer

Universal Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PODS in May 2010.

Apply on line, go in, have a pulse and ask for the sale and you are hired. Drug testing on site, so if you indulge give yourself a few days before applying. YOu really should be high if you take a job there!

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really, Its a canned interview with no really out of the blue questions. Your 3 year old could pass the interview with flying colors. Just ask for the sale!   Answer Question
    THEY DONT NEGOTIATE

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PODS in September 2009.

The external executive recruitment firm was extremely professional and thorough.

Most of the PODS senior executive team were very capable, knowledgeable and accessible. It is a great team. However, many members of the team are being held back by their current CEO. He seems either unwilling or unable to tap into the strength of his senior team. I think this will be a very exciting organization provided they either replace their CEO or his style matures to the point where he can manage strong and independent talent.

Be prepared for some frustration in the interviewing process. The HR group has a way to go before they can compete with world class organizations. They are well intentioned and very nice, but highly disorganized. Interviewing skills were very rudimentary for an organization of this size and caliber.

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PODS in April 2009.

If you get past the online screening then you are pretty much in. The phone interview is with an over worked HR rep who just wants to get bodies in the door. The face to face interview is with a supervisor who has 100 other things on their plate and is just looking to get this interview over with. Just be polite and you will get your foot in the door.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer has a very generic set of questions and really is just going thru the motions. Smile seem eager and willing to learn and you will blow thru it without issue.   Answer Question