POSSIBLE

Updated Nov 20, 2014
Updated Nov 20, 2014

2.5

Receptionist/Front Desk Coordinator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at POSSIBLE.

The position was for the Los Angeles office. I applied through Indeed and was contacted by their talent scout the next day asking me when I would be available for a phone interview. I was interviewed the following week. The interview lasted around 15 minutes and was mostly an overview of the company and the duties of the position. At the end, the scout told me that they were still in the beginning stages of interviews and I should know by next week. I still haven't heard back from them.

Interview Questions
    • What do you see yourself doing in the company in the future?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at POSSIBLE.

I found the career opportunity on the Possible corporate website. A HR recruiter contacted me within three business days to scheduled a phone screening/interview.

The face-to-face interview was scheduled for approximately a week later with two individuals - the hiring manager and their manager. Upon arrival to the face-to-face interview, I was told a 3rd person was invited, because another career opportunity had just become available that also matched my skills. The first interview was conducted as a 1:1. The second interview started as a 1:1, but the third person arrived and the interview continued as group interview.

About three weeks later, I was notified that the position would initially need to be filled on a contract basis. We scheduled for a phone conference to discuss the details and my possible interest.

Overall the interview process was quick and efficient. Each person, I interviewed with was very friendly, personable and made me feel welcome. They definitely know their jobs and I was drilled with very role specific questions, which I truly appreciated. It gave insight into the company's maturity and business acumen for the discipline required to perform the role.

Interview Questions
    • What did I dream about being when I was a kid and how did I get from that dream to where I am now?   Answer Question

Account Management Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at POSSIBLE.

The hiring process took forever. I met with about 15 people to go out for the staple "cup of coffee" so they could determine if I was a good fit to join the club.

Interview Questions
    • A client relationship is like dating. How do you date your clients?   Answer Question
    If they want you, it's a pretty easy negotiation phase.

User Experience Designer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at POSSIBLE in May 2014.

The interview process at possible was very laid back. I was recommended to POSSIBLE through a teacher and was able to quickly find the people I needed to get in contact with to get an interview. The front desk was very polite when I first walked in to my interview and as people were passing (and dogs) everyone said hello and was friendly.
    They showed me around the office and it is so youthful and energetic. When I sat down for my interview they had everything I needed in the room (wifi, attachments, monitor, etc.) so I was able to quickly set up.
    The interviewers were really friendly and it was more of a conversation that an interrogation. I left feeling excited and really wanting to get the job.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part of the interview process was being able to fully describe my projects. They asked questions like what if you did this... or did you think of adding this... and there were some areas of websites I showed them where I had to say that I just didn't have the skill set to make that happen and that was hard.   Answer Question
    I already knew what I was going into so it wasn't hard.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at POSSIBLE.

Interview consisted of a phone interview with HR, then an interview with an Art Director via phone, then an in person interview with 2 Art Directors and a Creative Director. Like most digital agencies, the process can drag on for some time. Additionally, many times will you be interviewing with multiple people, one at a time. Therefore, you will find yourself repeating your experiences over and over again - so expect that.

Unfortunately with the lower pay, you should shoot for the stars. Don't let Possible low-ball you, but also mention that you are flexible.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at POSSIBLE.

Met with various members of the team who each had a specific topic to cover. Each meeting was 30 minutes which felt short. Everyone was very friendly and open. Questions were pretty typical and the interview felt like a conversation. I was able to ask questions.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too out of the ordinary. There was a question about resolving a project that had gotten off track.   Answer Question
    The HR team handled negotiation and it was very reasonable and fair.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at POSSIBLE in April 2009.

There was short phone screen, and one in-person interview that lasted about 3 hours. Met with several people from Technology as well as HR. Pretty standard interview; making sure the culture fit would be right, the technical skills were there, and the drive was there. Met with a manager, two fellow developers, and two different HR employees.

Like most companies, there's usually room to negotiate for a little more in the salary department. It doesn't hurt to try. I asked for more, and didn't hear back for two days. I called back and accepted for fear of not getting the job. Your mileage may vary in that regard.

Operations Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at POSSIBLE.

When interviewing with POSSIBLE it obviously depends on the location/studio you are interviewing with. I spoke with the recruiter first and then other senior executives. The style was very informal and all had done their homework it seemed. After taking our time for introductions the conversation went towards the role, and getting a sense of how out-of-the-box or close fitting my attitude is -so not whether I perfectly fit, in fact, more how I have talents beyond the on paper job description. That was very encouraging (and to date I find that a great attribute at POSSIBLE). In the conversation it was clear that they were reading me as to whether I would be a good cultural fit. This is extremely important at POSSIBLE and I now learnt that all hiring managers have this as a priority on their hiring sheet. The offer process was as usual: some back and forth negotiations, but all pretty fast. The wrap-up was very smooth. The recruiter gave me the feeling I was the only person on the planet to respond to, by responding with an acknowledgement even if the answer was not ready yet. It made me feel very special and wanted. A great feeling to start a new job with!

Interview Questions
    • Since my experience speaks for itself, there were no really tricky questions. I had to switch mindset from formal interviewing to speaking to people as if they were just introduced to me, by a friend.   Answer Question
    I was not able to negotiate much. But for me the lower salary compared to what I could earn at other agencies is a trade off I was willing to make for joining POSSIBLE. And the benefits are pretty good.
    Warning: as with most global agencies, a WPP agency doesn't give high or frequent raises. So make sure you're happy with the level you enter with or you'll be sad a few years in.

Senior Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at POSSIBLE.

HR contact was great. Scheduled an interview on the same day I sent the application. 1.5h one-on-one interview. Specific questions based on CV. Discussion about brands and digital strategies. (What would you recommend for brand xyz?) Continuous feedback after interview.

Associate Producer Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at POSSIBLE.

5-6 rounds of 30 minute interviews