POSSIBLE Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

2.5

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at POSSIBLE (Seattle, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for a Skype interview shortly after. The online version just required a portfolio link and a short about me statement. The online interview was very short and not structured, which normally would be awesome. There were no curveball questions, they did ask about my 1 year plan and my 5 year plan which was kind of interesting. A day tor so after a very short Skype conversation with a CD and a senior writer, I got an offer.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about strengths and weaknesses, and interest in writing for advertising. The interview only lasted 15-20 minutes.   1 Answer

They didn't put a lot of effort into the interview, if I went to work there, I don't feel like I would have known anyone or truly known who my mentors were. Seemed like they were just looking for warm bodies.

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at POSSIBLE (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was approached by one of the Creative Directors during School's Grad show. She showed great deal of interest in my work, we talked about possible job opportunities and she also reviewed my resume on the spot. The next day, I received an email from HR, and two days later a phone interview. At the end of the interview, she offered me a Freelance position and I was told I can start the work whenever I am ready. Upon my interest to start asap, she asked for few days to determine which project or team I can join.........I didnt hear back from her anymore. She did not respond to my follow up emails. My email to creative director was also not replied. If I had enough money, i would hire sherlock holmes to investigate this. It was definitely the most schizophrenic Job interview I had.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite App?...Do you rather work in a team or by yourself?...Overall it was a very friendly conversation. The other half of the interview we did go over my past experiences and then she talked about the company.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online – interviewed at POSSIBLE.

Interview

The position was for the Los Angeles office. I applied through Indeed and was contacted by their talent scout the next day asking me when I would be available for a phone interview. I was interviewed the following week. The interview lasted around 15 minutes and was mostly an overview of the company and the duties of the position. At the end, the scout told me that they were still in the beginning stages of interviews and I should know by next week. I still haven't heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing in the company in the future?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at POSSIBLE.

Interview

I found the career opportunity on the Possible corporate website. A HR recruiter contacted me within three business days to scheduled a phone screening/interview. The face-to-face interview was scheduled for approximately a week later with two individuals - the hiring manager and their manager. Upon arrival to the face-to-face interview, I was told a 3rd person was invited, because another career opportunity had just become available that also matched my skills. The first interview was conducted as a 1:1. The second interview started as a 1:1, but the third person arrived and the interview continued as group interview. About three weeks later, I was notified that the position would initially need to be filled on a contract basis. We scheduled for a phone conference to discuss the details and my possible interest. Overall the interview process was quick and efficient. Each person, I interviewed with was very friendly, personable and made me feel welcome. They definitely know their jobs and I was drilled with very role specific questions, which I truly appreciated. It gave insight into the company's maturity and business acumen for the discipline required to perform the role.

Interview Questions

• What did I dream about being when I was a kid and how did I get from that dream to where I am now?   Answer Question

Account Management Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at POSSIBLE.

Interview

The hiring process took forever. I met with about 15 people to go out for the staple "cup of coffee" so they could determine if I was a good fit to join the club.

Interview Questions

• A client relationship is like dating. How do you date your clients?   Answer Question

Negotiation

If they want you, it's a pretty easy negotiation phase.

User Experience Designer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at POSSIBLE in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process at possible was very laid back. I was recommended to POSSIBLE through a teacher and was able to quickly find the people I needed to get in contact with to get an interview. The front desk was very polite when I first walked in to my interview and as people were passing (and dogs) everyone said hello and was friendly. They showed me around the office and it is so youthful and energetic. When I sat down for my interview they had everything I needed in the room (wifi, attachments, monitor, etc.) so I was able to quickly set up. The interviewers were really friendly and it was more of a conversation that an interrogation. I left feeling excited and really wanting to get the job.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part of the interview process was being able to fully describe my projects. They asked questions like what if you did this... or did you think of adding this... and there were some areas of websites I showed them where I had to say that I just didn't have the skill set to make that happen and that was hard.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I already knew what I was going into so it wasn't hard.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at POSSIBLE (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Interview consisted of a phone interview with HR, then an interview with an Art Director via phone, then an in person interview with 2 Art Directors and a Creative Director. Like most digital agencies, the process can drag on for some time. Additionally, many times will you be interviewing with multiple people, one at a time. Therefore, you will find yourself repeating your experiences over and over again - so expect that.

Negotiation

Unfortunately with the lower pay, you should shoot for the stars. Don't let Possible low-ball you, but also mention that you are flexible.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at POSSIBLE (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Met with various members of the team who each had a specific topic to cover. Each meeting was 30 minutes which felt short. Everyone was very friendly and open. Questions were pretty typical and the interview felt like a conversation. I was able to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too out of the ordinary. There was a question about resolving a project that had gotten off track.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The HR team handled negotiation and it was very reasonable and fair.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at POSSIBLE (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2009.

Interview

There was short phone screen, and one in-person interview that lasted about 3 hours. Met with several people from Technology as well as HR. Pretty standard interview; making sure the culture fit would be right, the technical skills were there, and the drive was there. Met with a manager, two fellow developers, and two different HR employees.

Negotiation

Like most companies, there's usually room to negotiate for a little more in the salary department. It doesn't hurt to try. I asked for more, and didn't hear back for two days. I called back and accepted for fear of not getting the job. Your mileage may vary in that regard.

Resource Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at POSSIBLE (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

I met with the CEO and FD on my first interview. It was a general discussion about my past experience and the opportunity itself. we discussed how the role came about, the number of resources and skills sets available in house. the scope of the role in terms of growth and potential responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• What systems have you used/implemented?   1 Answer