PPC Interview Questions in McLean, VA

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through other source - interviewed at PPC in January 2011.

Wasn't as rigorous or as thorough as expected. I interviewed with the director, a project manager, one or two senior analysts, a senior principle, each one at a time. It was more to get acquainted than to have a range of questions. They took me out for lunch. When I later got the job offer, it turned out that the managing supervisor was not the one I expected (although was one of those with which I interviewed). Apparently they had changed their minds on the reporting structure.

The offer was acceptable, so I didn't negotiate.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

interviewed at PPC in June 2009.

Series of interviews with differing levels of staff. Variety of questions asked. No skills test. Lunch on site with higher up, was interested in learning more about individual as opposed to resume or skill set, which was nice. Pretty easy going. Heard back several months later. New hire out of college.

Interview Questions
    • Interested in knowing general terms about comfort with data analysis. Nothing too complicated.   Answer Question

Worked for PPC? Contribute to the Community!